gomtuu weapon

Any game you like to mod, come talk about it here!!

Moderators: Forum Administrator, Administrator

gomtuu weapon

Postby halo » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:06 am

For my gomtuu weapon i had an idea to make the weapon alter the ship thats firing it (gomtuu) to spin in which i wanted gomtu to realese his weapon on a delay then have the ship spin once it releases it shock wave
any help here guys would be most greatful :)
halo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby JkerPlay » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:45 pm

I couldn't promise it will work.....but the Borg Transwarp Portal in A1 was able to trigger and animation in an SOD. If you can find out why this is and how it works, you could export the mesh with the animation, then use the weapon to trigger the animation.
AIO Mod Author
JkerPlay
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Postby halo » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:08 pm

thanx got the diseired affect however no spin but perfect delay thanx for the help i realy apreiate this im still needing help with it though tryed to use a gposijam and all of its ords and the wave textures however still couldnot get it to spin and i cant figure out how to get the dang weapon to stop nockin out snsors

If i could get the weapon to fire on the delay after the ship spins then id just alter the texture here however i tried combining the two transwarp portal anim and the posijam and got the dang wave all wrong something in armada 1 and 2 not alowwing me to get the ship to spin
HELP Any one got any more ideas cause im fresh out their has to be a command or class label im missing here any ideas :idea:
heres what it should look like both versions passive and offensive

passive

defenceive 1/2

halo
Ensign
Ensign

Return to General Modding Discussion