SOMEONE HELP ??

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: Forum Administrator, Administrator

SOMEONE HELP ??

Postby wykonywalny » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello ! I'm from poland so sorry for my english anyway, but i have problem with armada 1:i got original disk and i want to play via multiplayer, but there's no way, so i found the GameRanger, but everythings fine game going to multiplayer Local Area Network / Tcp/Ip creating a new game pc nr 2 joing to game i've setting up the options and when everything is ok pc nr 2 clicking launch, i the host clicking launch and i got something that:
<System>You need 1CD for every 4 players on LAN.
What i'm suppossed to do with this ?? I tried with 1.1, 1.2 and with crack but theres always same :( Can someone help ?? In my laptop (host) cd is in tray also in my pc. :((((

EDIT:Thx (did you have do that like in post and this is worked ??) sorry for this crack.
Last edited by wykonywalny on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
wykonywalny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Postby MajorPayne » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 am

Find and use a program called Clone CD. Theres still no gaurentee you'll be able to create a perfect copy of the original you have but its worth a shot. I would suggest you record on the lowest possible speed your writer is capable of to get the best possible result.

Remember theres no gaurentees it'll work so just hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Note. Under normal circumstances talking about using game cracks is a breach of forum rules and regulations. However, due to the simple fact that getting A1 is next to impossible now so I'm, going to let this one go.
MajorPayne
Forum Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Postby AFC » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 pm

if you cant get it to work i have a stand alone version with no cd needed

AFC
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Postby wykonywalny » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 pm

If you can it would be great :) You can send it to my e-mail:
Code: Select all
wykonywalny@wp.pl

EDIT:Please send this standalone ver. to my email, as quick as it possble and once again i sorry for My english. Clone Cd not working it's still want CD
EDIT2:Please send it. I can't play online :(((
wykonywalny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

X

Postby wykonywalny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 am

CZYLI WIDZĘ, ŻE NIKOGO NORMALNEGO TU KURWA NIE MA !
wykonywalny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Postby MajorPayne » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:14 am

Being insulting to other users of this forum does not go down well with the staff of this website. Also when you use capital letters it indicates your shouting. Now I'm giving this one time warning as you will not receive another. The Armada community is in a very quiet state and relatively few people actually come to this forum or any other Armada 2 based forum. Therefore be patient or you'll have to attempt another means of aquiring the game.
MajorPayne

Postby pepperman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 pm

I think when playing via a LAN all players have to have the same version of Armada so you might want to check for that as well. I have had the best success when all players on the LAN had there own version of the CD in the tray.
pepperman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Dominus_Noctis » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Hm, I wouldn't go so far to say that the community is so quiet MajorPayne - both MSFC and FleetOps have quite strong communities, and the latter has 100s on per day. A2files and AFC have died down quite a bit, but the community has merely migrated and grown in other sites :) .
Dominus_Noctis
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Postby MajorPayne » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Perhaps but as a primary english hub AFC and A2files.com forums have been extremely quiet over the past couple of years.
MajorPayne

Postby Dominus_Noctis » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Not exactly sure what you mean by 'primarily english hub' (as all four of those sites are predominantly English - FO, even though German by foundation, expects its users to use English; on the rare occasion German is used, a translation is greatly desired. MSFC is of course Australian, and as such speaks English as well) :) . Unfortunately, the forum traffic long ago drifted away from AFC and A2Files (and the myriad of other A2/A1 sites), but it doesn't mean there aren't tons of gamers and modders left, and more entering the scene daily - as I look on Tunngle now, there are 23 people on playing FO.
Dominus_Noctis
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

X

Postby wykonywalny » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 am

Yeah we've both got same version of game...
wykonywalny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Postby fuller » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 am

Well, i think its better we have foreign people on AFC, it creates a diverse community like the federation.
fuller
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Return to General Chat