adding same structure to each system

General Modding Information/Questions; support/discussion/questions

Moderator: thunderchero

Forum rules
:idea: Please search before starting new topic. :idea:
There is a good chance it has already been asked.
pal28
Commander
Commander

Benzite industrial centre & multiplayer

Post by pal28 »

Hi havent been on this section for ages. I Want to know how to add the benzite industrial centre to more then 1 system is this possible? because i have seen it in a mod but i cant remember wich 1 it was. I beleive i need someones ip address to connect to in botf multiplayer is anyone here from the uk btw? or is anyone willing to play me in uk time?
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
pal28
Commander
Commander

Structures and build limit

Post by pal28 »

Hi im trying to add more structures and build limit set to none on UE But every time i start a new game it goes back to windows and i dont knw why why is this?[/color]
iv managed to add an aliance council in all systems and counsiling acadamy in all systems but im trying to add the benzite industrial centre when i do this it goes back to windows when i start a new game is this because i got too many structure? dont need advice just need question answering
pal28
Commander
Commander

adding same structure to each system

Post by pal28 »

Hi guys im having trouble adding the zakdorn military acadamy and counsling acadamy to all the systems that are already set up the only thing that is showing on the build list is the alliance council how do i do this with the counsling acadamy and military acadamy iv set the build limit to 1 per system and its still not showing up on the build list this topic is completly seperete from the hex editor
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: adding same structure to each system

Post by thunderchero »

after adding/editing any building you must go to edit/starting conditions/starting technology add press auto set all.

thunderchero
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

iv tried that it still show alliance council only u can build everythink else i want to add more structures in all systems like the counsiling acadamy and military acadamy but all i see is the alliance council and the normal building structures
pal28
Commander
Commander

Building one per system

Post by pal28 »

Hi guys i need your help what it is im trying to build the counsling acamdamay and military acadamy to one per system iv set starfleet acadamy to 1 per system and that is showing but none of the other items seems to be showing iv ticked all the boxes all the boxes in starting technology and yet i still get only starfleet acadamy showing and not the military acadamy or counsling acadamy is there a limit on how many structures u can add to each system or are there more? please get back to me thanks
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

Thunderchero wrote: after adding/editing any building you must go to edit/starting conditions/starting technology add press auto set all.

Thunderchero iv done that but still only starfleet acadamey or 1 of each structure only
Viktor
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Viktor »

This is going to sound a bit obvious...But have you made contact with the races those buildings are from? i.e. The Counseling Academy; have you met the Betazeds yet?
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

yes mate i have i just need to build the structues to all systems like the starfleet acadamy

Return to “General Modding Information/Questions”