Erfahrung Sternenbasis

General Modding Information/Questions; support/discussion/questions

Moderator: thunderchero

Forum rules
:idea: Please search before starting new topic. :idea:
There is a good chance it has already been asked.
Zwerchfell
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Erfahrung Sternenbasis

Post by Zwerchfell »

Gibt es die Möglichkeit das Sternenbasen Erfahrung erhalten nach kämpfen, so wie bei Schiffen??Wenn ja wo stell ich das ein bei Ue??

Danke vorab für eure hilfe

Zwerchfell
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: Erfahrung Sternenbasis

Post by Flocke »

nope, das gibt's leider nicht
adi
Commander
Commander

Post by adi »

I think i understood the question :cool: ; they don't seem to get experience but i always have ships at the star base even if sometimes only one scout; so the experience it's not lost, it goes to the ships. And having at least a warship there you get morale if you win.
And (at least in the UDM III i play) having a ship by the starbase, puts the attacking force a bit farther away; that is a clear advantage for the base because it has long range weapons and can hit the enemy while the attacking force has to close in before they can score any hits.

P.S. in my game starbases have about 10 times the shields/hull of the contemporary cruiser and about 6 times the fire power. And their shields recharge twice as fast in-between turns (20% versus 10% for ships).
So they are strong but not invincible.
Zwerchfell
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Zwerchfell »

Hallo Adi
Wenn Scout oder ähnliches steht ist klar das der Scout die Erfahrung bekommt.Frage war ob Sternenbasen Erfahtung bekommen können.Flocke meint Nein.

@Adi im meinem Game gibt es keine Ausenpostem mehr nur noch Sternbasen.Stufe 1-6....bin dabei diese noch zu ändern von 1-10.
adi
Commander
Commander

Post by adi »

I think Floke is right; Outposts/starbases don't get experience.
I wasn't sure if Starbases could be constructed without the outpost that's why i made mine outposts. But if it works constructing starbases directly, without outpost, that is good to know.

Return to “General Modding Information/Questions”