BOTF MP Tourney

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: BOTF MP Tourney

Post by thunderchero »

ZeroChance wrote:Can we change gal size to large for all?
This will be allowed, But only if both player agree.

well I have had no contact from sab1985, and since he only suggested the tourny and never really signed up I guess we have an open spot to anyone who might be interested.

thunderchero
ZeroChance
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by ZeroChance »

Well, the first blood has been spilled. I was Feds and Gentle was Roms. That first volley from cloak really did me in! It was a fun game though, I'm just sad to make (yet another) early departure from a tournament. Good luck gentle and all others! :)
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

thats a lot of ships on gentle side (almost 2 to 1). I guess he came after you?

well sorry to see you go zerochance, and good luck in next match gentle.

My match with Tethys is not going well, Tethys has had many connection problems and small setbacks.

tethys noted a few errors in fluid mod from cardassian stats, outpost 1 has better hull than outpost 2 and some for destroyer 1 and destroyer 2. :(

thunderchero
anjel
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by anjel »

ZeroChance wrote: Well, the first blood has been spilled. I was Feds and Gentle was Roms. That first volley from cloak really did me in! It was a fun game though, I'm just sad to make (yet another) early departure from a tournament. Good luck gentle and all others! :)

wow ZeroChance and Gentle, seems both of you put the best in battle and fought like warriors. It would have been interesting to match the posibilityes of winning that battle, there were a lot of galaxyes there, but i suppose those romulan strike cruiser did the major first and decisive strike to win the battle.
Live long and propser
ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion

Post by ruthlessferengi »

so XDX and myself had a game. we settled on large map. he chose roms i went with cardies. he was at right upper corner with klings due west and ferengi at the bottom. He was all cuddled up there nice and cozy, while i was in a bit of a desert at 6 o`clock with feds way up in the Left upper corner and ferengi on my east, klings on top...

we took our time, colonized some then i got my upgrades for destoryer and started out fending off obnoxious ai in the form of ferengi and feds... Klings did not bother me much as XdX had plans for them. I waited for a lull in ferengi activities, and as soon as i had dest 2 i went up northwest and started talking out feds minors and sister planets. meanwhile i researched heavy cruiser, build some and eventually took out all fed planets while waiting for xdx to finish off klings.

I researched stirker 2, and by the time all minors were taken we finally met at sheliak. He was I level away from bc2 and i was 2.5 but gaining fast and with a buffer of fodder planets to give up i could get some extra time if needed before he showed at cardassia...

We had a battle, i got lucky and xdx concede gracious defeat as he almost had me by the sensitive parts with his lightening fast research and sneaky intel... great game as usual, xdx, thanks! he has a screanie.

rf
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

RF wrote:
We had a battle, i got lucky and xdx concede gracious defeat as he almost had me by the sensitive parts with his lightening fast research and sneaky intel... great game as usual, xdx, thanks! he has a screanie.
Always a pleasure to get beaten by you RF. It was a fun game for sure. :) Some reason though I cannot upload the screenie right now but it basically showed a Cardassian plague of ships that outnumbered the Romulan cure 2-1. Still I was able to take out about 2/3 of his ships before Cardassian might prevailed. Good luck RF and everyone else in the tourney. :)
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -- FDR
outerexodus
Ensign
Ensign

Post by outerexodus »

congrats RF! xDx, RF beat me senseless in our "practice" game on sunday, at least you held him back awhile! well done!
ruthlessferengi

Post by ruthlessferengi »

Outexodus how is ur game coming along?
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry
outerexodus
Ensign
Ensign

Post by outerexodus »

Still trying to get times together to play... Game is going slowly.
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

Here is the pic from our tourney match RF (Cards) vs me (Roms)... sorry for the delay I decided to reformat my computer :)
As you can see RF outnumbered me 2-1 (fighting those damn Klingons was rough) I managed to take out 3/4 of his destroyers and a couple of his CCs on the first volley but second turn those damn rigid formation Card ships obliterated most of my fleet... when the dust settled he had about 20 total ships left and I was left licking my wounds
Tethys
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Tethys »

TC and I finally finished our game, outcome TC the winner. After he wiped out my fleet over Talar and my outpost at Norpin.
Not for the weak of heart...
Galaxies MOD v0.4.0 <--- GALM/Galaxies Mod latest version
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

First thanks Tethys for the late sub in tourny,

It was an interesting game while we went med map so it made thing a lot closer than the other 2 games. Tethys made a few errors in game play early (as well as I did) I am way out of practice. I thought we would have more battles so I did not get any screenshots and when he told me I had just wiped out his fleet I was surprised. I am sure he could have rebuilt and given me a challenge, but my elite forces would have made victory difficult.

My next match with Gentle I fear will be nothing even close to gentle. :roll:

thunderchero
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

good to see you guys have some fun in here. am missing some names, tho. but well.

xDx wrote:Here is the pic from our tourney match RF (Cards) vs me (Roms)... sorry for the delay I decided to reformat my computer :)
lol dude, your sentence looks funny with that smiley in the end. no wonder you reformatted twice ;)

So, our scrapyard-Ferengi gave you a hard time, huh? :P Glad to see you didn't end up just building dessies, tho. ;)

so how's tourney progessing so far? any news before the weekend?
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

Krazee wrote:
so how's tourney progessing so far? any news before the weekend?
Still waiting to finish round 1 right now. Outerexodus and Praetorian have conflicting times atm but I'm sure this weekend the tourney can progress :wink:
outerexodus
Ensign
Ensign

Post by outerexodus »

I hate doing it, but in order for the tournament to move forward I'm going to concede to Praetorian. I'm going to be without internet for the next few days, as it turns out.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”