Oh Dear

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Oh Dear

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

I just sort of kind of just lost a 700pop system.

not to the cardies, the klingons, the romies, or the ferengi. nor the borg, or other monster.

No, I just lost that system due to morale hitting defiant and succeding from the Federation.

... Shit.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: Oh Dear

Post by thunderchero »

not sure what this has to do with Multiplayer game? it sounds like this was a single player game.

but yes this happens very often when playing the feds every time you attack or deciline treaty ect it has negitive morale effect. So you have to take good care of new system and keep the population happy.

thunderchero
AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Re: Oh Dear

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

yeah i used one of my 'unused' slot buildings for a morale boosting building but it hit 680 pop and defiant/succession before I was even finished developing it. this was on a small galaxy that allowed for about 15 systems per empire border-to-border.

and yes, single player (but then there's nowhere to put that stuff here...) Quick Q, can a SP save then be used as a basis for a MP game? or is there no "MP continue" at all (whenever I played MP in the past it was before the MSN zone shut down and always a new one.)

Return to “Multiplayer Games”