When You Are Your Own Worst Enemy...

Important info on site change.

Moderator: thunderchero

Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

When You Are Your Own Worst Enemy...

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

Friedrich Nietzsche said: "You yourself will always be the worst enemy you can encounter",

so why can't one use the 'Add foe' button in the user conrol panel when viewing the own profile? :wink:
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: When You Are Your Own Worst Enemy...

Post by thunderchero »

Spocks-cuddly-tribble wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:15 pm so why can't one use the 'Add foe' button in the user conrol panel when viewing the own profile? :wink:
then everyone would be there worst enemy.

P.S. I bet I am on Spocks-cuddly-tribble foe list. :shock:
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

This is a good site, but...
IMHO this foe-thingy here is just childish and pointless, where do you actually need such a thing? I never use it.
Impress the Empress.
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

thunderchero wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:56 pmI bet I am on Spocks-cuddly-tribble foe list. :shock:
It mentions something like it doesn't work on admin cheaters anyway... :cry: :evil: - :wink: :wink:

Axis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:02 pmthis foe-thingy here is just childish and pointless, where do you actually need such a thing? I never use it.
Same as you I never used/tested this absurdity. Back in the day, when we've had trouble with aggressive/offending spam trolls, the ignore/hide function would have been useful. I guess it's just part of the software default setup and disabling it would need time better spend elsewhere. :wink:
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

Spocks-cuddly-tribble wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:43 pm I guess it's just part of the software default setup and disabling it would need time better spend elsewhere. :wink:
just for you it is disabled now

Return to “Site Information”