UM5 Bugs

Ultimate Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

thezfunk
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

UM5 Bugs

Post by thezfunk »

When I go against the Federation, the Defiant class ships are untouchable. Like, nothing scratches them. This seems like a bug.

Also, Zalkonians special buildings crash the game every time I mouse over them to bring up the picture? If I click it or try and build it, the game crashes to Windows.

My buddy who is playing with me said a Jemhadar fighter (a single one in a battle he had) was undamagable as well.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: UM5 Bugs

Post by thunderchero »

thezfunk wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:30 pm When I go against the Federation, the Defiant class ships are untouchable. Like, nothing scratches them. This seems like a bug.

Also, Zalkonians special buildings crash the game every time I mouse over them to bring up the picture? If I click it or try and build it, the game crashes to Windows.

My buddy who is playing with me said a Jemhadar fighter (a single one in a battle he had) was undamagable as well.
as for Zalkonians special buildings crash this is fixed in test beta
viewtopic.php?p=59217#p59217

ship stats would require changes by Dafedz or you can adjust them yourself if you want.
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

Did anybody ever test my fix suggestion for the one-per-empire bug happening if an empire owns more than 40 of those structures :?:

:arrow: Set the minor race buildings to one-per-system (should also work for home system only structures).

The inhabitant race (or home system) requirement limits them to one per empire anyway. :idea:

A quick test with a single minor member should do fine to test this option. :wink:
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
Roche
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Roche »

Getting crashed to the desktop at the beginning (!) of the next round. Therefore can continue with Continue :)

-------------------------------------
ST:BOF Sun Jul 2 01:36:16 2023

Version Under Test: 72
File: guifile.c, Line: 131, Gsp4_270.tga
Initialize State: 31
Player Empire: 1 Starting Seed: 1688249554
Galaxy shape: 2 Galaxy Size: 2

Return to “Ultimate Mod”