These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Armada Fleet Command. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Rules of conduct
Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against any member or forum staff will be not tolerated. #
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue they are welcome to bring it to the attention of an administrator/moderator by using the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned. #
- Duplicate accounts and User name changes, are not allowed! #
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
- Users are asked to do a proper search before you post any request for support or technical assistance. Most common subjects have been covered already. Users consistently posting without searching first may be given a warning. #
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum/topic. Please read forum description before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum/topic may be given a warning. #
- Users should avoid double posting (back to back posts). This is the making of posts in a thread that more or less immediately follows one they just created. Please edit your original post. #
- Users should never make posts with the same content in various sub sections of the forum. If you feel you posted in wrong section ask a administrator or moderator to move your post. #
- Users should never re-distribute material that users do not have the permission to distribute. This includes some mods for which authors specifically stated that their mods are not to be re-distributed in any form. #
- The forum language is English. When posting in other languages, please post English google translated version of your post before your native language. #
- Do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary. #
- Do not post spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed. And your account may be deleted without warning! #
- Please refrain from using foul language on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily. #
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, just don't post it! #
- Image attachments, Please use attachment function when posting images. Attached images have a max file size of 999 kb. #
- Images linked to an offsite host, must be from https:// sites only and have a consistently high availability to ensure page load times are not affected . Your image maybe edited by admin or moderator to an attachment if they deem it necessary. #
- File attachments are very limited by file type. Attached files have a max file size of 999 kb. Users must ask permission from admin or moderator before posting any file. #
- Before posting any offsite link to files, users must ask permission from admin or moderator before posting any files link. #
- Maximum Signature dimensions: 600 x 250, Maximum number of characters 255 #
- Remote signature images must be from https:// sites only and must have a consistently high availability to ensure page load times are not affected. If a remote signature images become unavailable, user may have their signatures privileges revoked. #