iv sorted out problems

Need help with a program come ask here

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

iv sorted out problems

Post by hms_custody » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:00 pm

hey all as you know previously i had a print screen problem wich was down to my keyboard and i had scaling problem wich has been corrected from majorpaynes advice but i have one last problem before i can upload any ships. has anyone had anyproblems with photobucket saying that upload failed is there also another better uploading image website then photobucket? i realy need to get some ships uploaded on ere. As people think im talking gibberish just to get those point thingys. But im not realy fussed about them.
Last edited by hms_custody on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jazznaz89
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Jazznaz89 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:59 am

The amount you scale by(with the mouse) is relative to how far in or out the respective viewport is zoomed.

I used to find that when i scaled using the mouse it would often jump from big to little when i was zoomed out, but when i was zoomed in, it would be slow and smooth.

Now i just scale using the direct input which appears when i click scale. Its much more efficient for keeping things in proportion too, as opposed to using the mouse.

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hms_custody » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm

nah stil have the problem my mouse is a laser beam one i have to change the size from the front view and back view.

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 am

Try using the Scale values on the left hand side.

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hms_custody » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 pm

ok ill give that a go everythink seems to be fine its just these annoying loosing the image thing from big to small

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hms_custody » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:26 pm

the 3rd box seems to have worked like u said majorpayne thanks for the input new federation ships will be uploaded ere soon as i still need to sort out my print screen problem