got a question bout a weapon i am making :)

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

got a question bout a weapon i am making :)

Post by cecilzero1 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:14 pm

i want to make a nebula torp basicly a torp fired at a location it will make a nebula i made the torp and the nebula being used

heres the problems and its for A1 btw :)

1. nebula doesnt show on the map but u can tell its there is i know that nebula5 will work but not the others

2. the disable effects are driving me crazy it keeps disabling the weapons and shields even when they are disabled on the odf they still disable in the game

heres the big Question

can i get the nebulas 1-4 to show in game without them being invisable ?? and can i get them to disable everything?? me and Achilles talked bout it last night we think the Nebulas MIGHT be hardcoded i will mighty thankful if someone can shed some light on these questions and thank u for ur time :)

Captain_Bruce
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Captain_Bruce » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:52 am

The nebulas are hard coded so I think you would need make a new nebula and use the class label function to give it nebula properties, and put in the commands for the effects you want the nebula to have??

Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Setiesh » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:20 am

i think i know were u ur goin with this well from what i know u could try adapting the weapon 8472 use the regeration nebula thing to corispond with something else i could try it out for u see if it wokrs i am always look for new special weapons