Big sh*t

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Dell
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Big sh*t

Post by Dell » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:18 pm

So i've been modding my federation side. tested everything in tutorial.
Now i've come to the conclusion that when i start playing the first federation mission (can't yet play the others) the game freeze in loading. Same thing when i use multiplayer (even when not using federation) Obviously i've changed something wrong. I was hoping u guys now things that my cause this so that i could narrow down my search

It is suggested that in future you use a more appropriate thread title. Next time I see this it'll be deleted without warning. I do hope that I've made myself perfectly clear - Major A Payne

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:53 pm

A problem loading the techtree can do this - that was the case one time for me. It could be an AIP error as well - if you editted any files in the AI/AIPs folder or the techtree folder, they may be editted wrong somewhere. I don't think it's an individual unit problem, because if it was that would probably not freeze at loading and the error would appear when you placed a bad unit.

Dell
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Dell » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:34 am

thanks. Now i've only got to look into the techtree files. I haven't messed with the AI