Friends, Modders, Modellers. LEND ME YOUR EARS!! (so to speak). As some of you are aware over the past months there has been both confusion and problems caused through usage of someone elses models. It is for this reason that I've decided to post this thread (perhaps this should have been done much sooner but no matter). Below, you will find a list of members (generally modellers/texture artists), and how they stand on the usage of their materials. I would appreciate all those who use other peoples models to read and abide by this so as to avoid any unnecessary hardship with their mods. (please note this is for any publically releasable mods using other peoples work).
I would also appreciate other modellers coming forward and adding how they stand on this as well, so I can keep this thread updated.
Those that allow direct usage (providing credit is added to any readme):
- Achilles (this does including kitbashing as long as I see the results BEFORE any release is made)
- Phantom (provision is made as long as contact with regards to usage is made prior to usage).
- Rick Knox (P81, Pneumonic81)
- Atlantis (provision is made as long as contact with regards to usage is made prior to usage).
- Porty (this applies to any addons as he has not made any models to date)
- Darth Spanky/Captain Fingers (see his posting below and make sure to remember the credits).
Those that require permission to be personally obtained (even if credit is given):
- Fleet Operations team
- Major A Payne (this does including kitbashing as long as I see the results BEFORE any release is made)
Those who do not allow usage under any circumstances:
- None currently.
For models from the Bridge Commander and SFC please contact the original authors of anything you use via the current forums that they frequent (forum links are available from the following sites):
Please remember to respect the wishes of the individual and include a full readme with all appropriate credits to all those involved (including yourself even if you are only modding/converting the material for usage).
The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]