Xindi Models Needed

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Xindi Models Needed

Post by Setiesh »

i am wondering if by any chance any one has Xindi models i am will need them soon and wondering if any one has any email me or im me at Zarlax189@aol.com
PLay On
SET :twisted:
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

Past Tense will have them in a week or two and I may release the first few ships

Adam
Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Thanx but....

Post by Setiesh »

thanx but am try to find some that people can send me i dont want to look like a copy cat so i want to use orignal models not others it dont look good.
PLay On
Set :twisted:
Terradyhne
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Terradyhne »

who are the Xindi or do you meen the Kzinti from SFB/SFC ??!

Post by Guest »

You've obviously never seen Enterprise (correction Star Trek: Enterprise) have you Terradhyne?
Thompson
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Thompson »

The Xindi are an race of insects/chewbacca lookalikes/ and sentient sea cretures that find out that Humans for the 25th centurey are gonna wipe them out. So they send a weapon ot earth to wipe us out first. They succeed in sending a small probe to earth and are able to kill about 5-10,000 of us from Florida to Venezuala.
TACTICAL ALERT

HELP SAVE STAR TREK ENTERPRISE!

Visit www.saveenterprise.com
Terradyhne
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Terradyhne »

SquireJames wrote:You've obviously never seen Enterprise (correction Star Trek: Enterprise) have you Terradhyne?
i have seen enterprise but only 2 or 3 episodes because that series ist the worst and ugliest Star Trek series that have ever been there
CenturionV
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CenturionV »

To bad you don't know what your missing, twilight was quite possibly the best trek episode sence DS9. (unless you don't like reset button episodes)
"Oh, now be honest, Captain. Warrior to warrior. You do prefer it this way, don't you, as it was meant to be. No peace in our time. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends."
Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

hey hey calm down

Post by Setiesh »

every body has rights 2 there opininions i like Enterprise they bring races not yet introduced but i set this up to find models i still would like 2 know if any one has any???
PLay On
Set :twisted:
rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas »

It was more like seven million people.

Rod.