Star Trek Armada II: The Modding Contest

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf »

Here's another part of the contest entry... Still eary though, I have more detail work on it.

In case your wondering, My entry will be a 10 model addon mod kit ( or atleast as close to that as I can get between now and Feb. 1, 2006. So far, I have 4 completed (ok, maybe more like 90% completed).
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...
jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

10 set hhmmm, sound's great. Well don't rush quality, I'd rather see less done extremely well rather than more really well done. Anyhow, you're not the modeller, not me, I'm sure you know what to do. i like teh textures though, they add a bit more "class" to these ships.
Engage!

"A2 Files Site Admin...darn proud of it too!"
valient20
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by valient20 »

If it is not too late, I nominate MaP's Clone Wars Mini-Mod.
Im gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf »

Looks like your only going to get one ship (the last one). I've been working way too many hours at work these days, so I only have one ship nearly done. Just debugging it. I still have 16 more hours before I can get back to it. If all goes well, it'll be done in the next 17-18 hrs. I have all the major work done, just have to go over the crashing problem. ODF errors... Ahhh.

As for the rest of this planned fleet, it will have to be released at a later date.
CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf »

Well, I guess the contest is done now. I sent you a PM with a link to download my entry if you still want it, jolt.
jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

Thank you, and the ship look's like an absolute beauty, the red makes it fiery and extremely cool, unfortuenately, you're one of three entrants, and so, to be harsh, I think we'll have to lay off the contest.

In short though, I'd like to ask if you don't mind me adding this to a2files and the same goes for Cylon's species 8472 fighter?

I can understand if you don't mind but at any rate, I'd like to see that completed ship pack as it has...wowness to it :D

Thank you though.
Engage!

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf »

Sure go ahead. However, you may want to test it yourself before you add it there. I only had time to run tests on one machine with it. Sometimes there's problem unknown until it's too late.

Well, if it's not going to be contest only, then I guess I can upload it here too.
jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

Thank you very much. To be honest, I've been itching to try it out, it just look's so...so...foah!
Engage!

Cylon
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Cylon »

u can add my 8472 fighter aswell
jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

Thank you too Cylon. I'll submit both mods to a2files as soon as I sort out a perculiar problem with Syf's ship. If he read's this, I wonder if he has any solutions for all entries correct yet still not being able to build (the shipyard doesn't have it in but the in-game techtree recognises it should be there).
Engage!