My Mod, STAII: ROTE **IMAGE HEAVY**

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

here is a WIP shot of the Borg Cube Matrix, it still needs to be textured, but other then that... it is done, just a little touch up here and there and it will be ready for gameplay, and you know what that means? well it means that as soon as I get her done and ingame some screenies will be poping out. here is the pic.

@ Halo: are you back for good man? I could use your help with some of the things Im doing.

EO

SMALL UPDATE: This is a small update, that isnt deservent of a new post, plus I wouldnt want to get the admins on me about double posting, so here is a pic of the start of my new Cube. So far, atleast in this pic, the ship is at 410 polies. I hope to have it finished soon, so stay tuned... she will be in some of the first shots from ingame hopefully.

EO
Life is what you make it.
Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight »

Looks awesome... Can't wait for more updates.
Armada 1 and 2 Player!
Star Trek Future Tense Armada 1 Mod team is BACK!
Why don't emoji and text formatting doesn't work in Signatures?
morthamp
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by morthamp »

Is there a reason to why nothing has been mentioned of the Federation?
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

I have posted a pic of the Charelston class, I hope I can get permission for her. The Galaxy Evo will be in the mod, the low poly version of the ship that Pepperman did, (thanx man, its a beautiful ship) Other then that, they havent been planned yet. Reason being is that I want to take it one side at a time, that way Im not laoding to much onto my plate at once. I have a basic offensive shiplist for them as well, but havent posted it as I know it is going to change.

EO
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

firstly sorry for the double posting guys, but I cant help it today.

ok, being that AFC has been down for awhile, Ive got some updates for you, hense the new posting. Firstly we are up to 5 members, Myself, Cpt Ben Sisko, Jolt Commander, Ryan and Josh (both from Elrond's boards). Anyhow, I have a screenshot from ingame, but first, an updated shot of the Command Cube. Recently I have decided to have two standard Cubes, the image from ingame will have the basic cube (which is the stock SFC3 cube, retextured), and then the advanced "Command" Cube, then the Tactical Cube. Also, the Borg Assimilation Sphere is nearly complete, all it needs now are completed hardpoints, and then I can get the final ODFs done, with Sisko's touch. The cylinder is also ingame, nothing final about that ship just yet, but it was put in to get a screenshot rolling out. Anyway, here are the screens, more to come in the future.

EO
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

I do have a special spin/touch that I put on my odfs, I suppose...Don't worry EO we'll get some good ones done for ya
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
Achilles
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Achilles »

It all looks very impressive :wink:
uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital »

looks nice and all , but i remember when i did a high detail cube people here and at other boards they said whats the point :?
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

I'd of done it anyways USS Capital. LoL.

Anyway, as I said on my site, looks pretty good EO.
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

uss_capital wrote:looks nice and all , but i remember when i did a high detail cube people here and at other boards they said whats the point :?
well in response to this, from my perspective, its nice to look at a model of a cube that isnt just 12 polies, it adds depth and what not.

EO
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

triple sorry for double posting, but I didnt know if anyone would see this picture if it didnt show up as a new reply :lol: but anyway, here is the fully completed mesh for the Borg Cube level 2. Just need to do some final adjustments and then I will hopefully have pictures of her up by the end of the day. Tell me what you think. btw, she comes in at 1512 polies.

EO
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

I'm sincerely serious about this: that cube rocks!!!
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

I agree with Elrond...quite impressive indeed.
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital »

Epytron_Omega wrote:
uss_capital wrote:looks nice and all , but i remember when i did a high detail cube people here and at other boards they said whats the point :?
well in response to this, from my perspective, its nice to look at a model of a cube that isnt just 12 polies, it adds depth and what not.

EO
the cube i did was 2769 poly , but the texture was not as good as the one you are using :wink:
Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight »

Lookin good EO! Keep the updates coming!:D
Armada 1 and 2 Player!
Star Trek Future Tense Armada 1 Mod team is BACK!
Why don't emoji and text formatting doesn't work in Signatures?