My Mod, STAII: ROTE **IMAGE HEAVY**

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic »

Looking good mate. :wink:
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

I hope to have alteast the two cubes and the Assimilation sphere completed by tonight so I can get them in the game so we can see how well they fair. Mind you against stock ships, these bad boys will kick major butt, but just to check them out before they go into final phase, which is an extreme overhaul of ODFs giving them weapons such as the cutting beam and hold beams, plus phasers and photons. I am currently looking into doing a regeration effect for the borg, Ryan if you could help me with this that would be great, we can talk about it later. Anyhow, I have tested out the model ingame to get the correct sizing, and so far so good, she is about 45% bigger then the other cube, which is where I want it. Now when I complete the other models it will just be a matter of getting them to match the size of these ships as well, that includes all races.

EO
Life is what you make it.
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Don't you worry none about scaling and sizing EO. When it comes to that, I am very meticulous and precise i.e. I make sure that everything is exactly the way it should be. We may need some larger maps to be safe
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

CptBenSisko wrote:Don't you worry none about scaling and sizing EO. When it comes to that, I am very meticulous and precise i.e. I make sure that everything is exactly the way it should be. We may need some larger maps to be safe
I completely agree, problem is that when I try to get the map to be bigger, it doesnt work... I dont know why.

EO
Achilles
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Achilles »

once you change the map size make sure to save it before altering anything else or it will revert to it's original size ;)
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

Thanks for the heads up Achillies, I will be sure to do that when I start a new map.

EO
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

ok, I promised a borgified update, and here it is.The Command Cube is ingame, and looks gorgeous, here is a screenshot of her. Also in this pic, all ships in it are to scale with one another, the first level Cube is 45% smaller then the second level cube, the sphere is accurate to the way I want it, and the Cylinder (between the second level cube and the Sphere) is also to scale now, tell me what you think.

EO
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

Sweet!!! :D
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.
Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic »

Very nice work EO. Well done. :wink:
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

ok ladies and gents an update.

ok, as of this Sunday I believe is when i completed the mesh, there is a new borg Assimilation Sphere, out of Endgame, modified to have my personal touch. Anyway, the work on the weapon is going slow and teadeous, so far it works in A1, trying to modify it for A2, but thats for another day. Here is the new Assimilation Sphere.

EO
Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic »

Looks like there is a little animation involved. Looking good. :)
ryan1
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by ryan1 »

according to EO there will be a fair bit of animation involved in this project
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

well ladies and Gents, its been a little while since I gave you an update, except for the Borg Sphere, on which Im still awaiting the files so I can complete the animation, so in the mean time, here is something Federation for you. After talking with some of the team, an older mesh of mine, the Renegade, wasnt fit for duty so to speak, so I have taken about 10 hours and come up with a new mesh, which you will see now. Tell me what you think, I was originally aiming for 1500, but Im gonna have to up it, as its nearly there without the nacelles complete. tell me what you think.

EO
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

Looking great there EO. Kinda like a connie and a galaxy! :)
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.
Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic »

Very nice start on her EO. :wink: