My Mod, STAII: ROTE **IMAGE HEAVY**

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

I'm glad that part of the shield thing was inspired by me - at least in that way I brought something good to the community.
I am alive but for all intents and purposes, on this site and MSFC where everyone now thinks I'm some malicious criminal, I am deceased as of February 2021. Been inactive for over a decade anyway, may as well make it official.
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

you bring multiple good things to the community..don't ever think that you don't...the problem is people are jealous..cuz they can't do what you can do...but we won't get into all of that on here..LOL...
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

Yes Elrond, you contribute alot of good things for the Armada games. BTW, you will have a PM on PGA from me in a few minutes, its kinda important.

EO
Life is what you make it.
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

you know, thinking about it, I believe this is the fourth or fifth time Ive double posted, but any time I do, I always have something to show off, and that is the case right now... here is hte Borg Command Cube, firing its cutting beam at an enemy ship.

EO
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Looks good dude...gonna have some new torpedo effects for ya
phasertech
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by phasertech »

normally, i hate the borg as much as i hate 40k orks, and i am infamous for my hatred of orks, but these ships are pretty sweet. are any of these going to be in future tense? 'cause they'd make the borg in it a race i'd actually play! :D :D :D
set a course for the battlefront. maximum warp.
(Captain Tom Bouwman of the USS Midway NCC-22213)
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

nah man..these are primarily for our own mod
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

actually a modified textured version of the cube and a couple models not done for ROTE will be in FT.
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Ah i c.. very interesting. On a side note related to the Renegade class...I would like to request a special hero ship version of the ship. On Saturday I was at the Camden Waterfront, in Camden, NJ where the Battleship New Jersey is docked. I would request a special version of the Renegade class with U.S.S. New Jersey NCC-62262. The reason for the registry is that the Battleship New Jersey's ID number is CVN-62, hence the NCC-62262
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

you know that could be entirely possible, maybe even its own class... as we have to fill in some spots ya know :wink:

EO

EDIT: and on a side note, here is a WIP Vorcha MKII for ROTE as well, not to sure but will probably be rebuilding the mesh.
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

well this is yet another time I am double posting, and bumping the thread up, but here is why:

well, its been some time since I posted anything, so here is a small update. Now I recently watched first contact again, and decided that I needed to make a sphere that did the same function as that which was sent back in time, minus the going back in time. Now this new sphere has the same weapon that it used, the pulse weapon that attacked the Missile complex in central Montana, but this sphere will not be launched from a Cube, maybe a version like it, but this one specifically wont be. Anyway, here is a pic of it, scaled and everything. I used the old Assimilation Sphere as a base, just took off the assimilation port, and it turned out well.

EO
Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight »

Nice. Keep the fabulous work up EO!
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

Sorry everyone for it being so long since I have posted, to be honest I still cant get onto AFC normally, I have to run through a proxy site to get here, and if Mav or MaP see this, could one of you see what the problem is... it keeps saying that my IP is invalid and what not... anyway, I have shot updates for you... a few borg, and also a shot of part of the renegade textured

Borg Holding Beam

First Contact Sphere weapon

Renegade Partially textured.

EO
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Looks good dude. Keep up the good work...gonna have to start on the Feds hardcore when we can.
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

well its been some time since Ive given an update for ROTE here on AFC, so here is a load of images from what Ive done most rencently.

Galactic Nebula

Another Nebula

Vivace Class and Nebula

Borg Hellbringer

Hellbringer firing its cannon

Renegade update 1

Renegade update 2

EO