Project: Xindi

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

SupaStarAsh
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Project: Xindi

Post by SupaStarAsh » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:25 am

G'day folks, in relation to my long awaited Zero Hour MOD, I've been on a continuing mission of my own. That mission has been to seek out new possible races for my project and to baldy include what no man has included before

And back to reality... I've decided that I want the Xindi in my project as either the 7th or 8th side, most probably the 7th as the 8th is still on a long winding tour of all races that exist (at current, it's a toss between the Tholians and the Breen).

Anyway, the Xindi. As many people know, I've always had ideas to get a 24th century version of them going, and that is what I plan to do, however I need help.

It is no secret that my "modelling" capabilities are at the basics, I can remap textures, and edit models, but building one from scratch is something I haven't managed to get myself working with as of yet.

Thus, I need a team. This team wont be related to anything other than focusing on the Xindi. Should anyone wish to continue helping once the Xindi are out of the way, then they would be welcome to do so.

Each of the five sub-species of the Xindi are going to be included, with the Insectiods having the Destroyers, the Reptilians the Cruisers, Primates the Explorers, Arboreals having the Science Ships & Aquatics commanding the Battleships.

Each sub-species is to have two ships of each (somewhat the same in design), though with a 24th century feel to them. - This giving the Xindi a total of 10 military ships. In addition, I'll need a Construction Ship, Cargo freighter & Colony Ship (these being the property of the Primate and Arboreal).

As for structures, I'll need three shipyards (one for the Aquatics, one for Military (Reptilian & Insectiod), and one for Science & Research (Primate & Arboreal)).

Turrets (Insectiod / Reptilian feel), research stations (I'll be needing three of these) - much in the same relation as the shipyards, a mining station, trading station and orbital facility (Primate & Arboreal) orientated.

Along with that, I'll be needing an outpost & a starbase. The outpost being small (something the size of Ty'Go'Kor) and a starbase (something the size of Terok Nor / DS9).

ANYONE who feels they can help my cause, PLEASE step foward and help. This has always been a long-term idea of mind, and one of which I would like fulfilled.
[img]http://static.filefront.com/images/personal/t/Tycoon2203/82887/rukbfunrvp.jpg[/img]

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:00 am

Like I said at A2Files Ash, If I was any good I would assist you.

Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:45 am

You are good Majestic.

Nice idea Ash and good luck with it! Hope to see it released one day.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:27 am

id like to ask where i can

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:01 am

If there's any way that I can personally help, I will. I currently don't have much going on except for Future Tense and a couple of other things. So yeah, I'd be happy to help. The Xindi have always interested me, so I'd be more than willing to help, if you would have me on the project. :)
At the end of the river, the sundown beams. All the relics of a life long-lived. Here, weary traveler, rest your wand. Sleep the journey from your eyes.