What Happened to the Original Stargate Armada mod?

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Titan
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

What Happened to the Original Stargate Armada mod?

Post by Titan »

Does anyone know what happened to the first Stargate Armada mod? I am aware of the Stargate Project and the Stargate Armada mod here on AFC, but there was a Stargate mod before these. I can't remember who the mod leader was but they had their own forums on, if I've remembered this correctly, the sg-online.com forums. They planned to add the Replicators, Asgard, Anubis, Yu, System Lords and a race called the Triad, they were an alliance of the Tau'ri, Tollen and Tok'ra, as the playable races.

If anyone could tell me where I can find this mod, or its team leader, I'd be very gratefull.
Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Setiesh »

yeah i was helping them with their mod but Anubis and M16 had a disagreement about something and the group disbanded

and by the way im the team leader 8)
Titan
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Titan »

Setiesh wrote:yeah i was helping them with their mod but Anubis and M16 had a disagreement about something and the group disbanded

Thank you for replying. Are you using their ships and models for your mod?
Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Setiesh »

yes some the SGA project was effiecent in there model making but not so much when it came to assembling and correctly making odf's so when i orignally got these files from a old member it needed a lot of work :roll: so u can see why it has taken me as long
dannyp
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by dannyp »

Setiesh wrote:yeah i was helping them with their mod but Anubis and M16 had a disagreement about something and the group disbanded

Hi im MI6, we never had a disagreement, we kept on going up till dec 05 when we got lazy and real life got in the way