Calling all ST Armada Mesh modelers

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

SherlockHolmes
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Calling all ST Armada Mesh modelers

Post by SherlockHolmes »

I like to make scenic pictures using the storm 3d tool. I notice that some modelers allow use of thier models if they give credit. Others request we ask permission.

But the problem is, I add lighting, phaser fire, and Battle damage using an art program. I of course would give credit to the modelers in text on the pics themselves (I would post them on a website to describe RP situations also)

So I was wondering if anyone who has made models would volunteer to let me use them in pictures. No matter if its ALL or just certain ones. I would apreciate it very much.

I would like to also take a moment to mention how impressive most if not all the work is I have seen on this site. Not one model looks inferior to the orginal ST: Aramada models. Most are vastly superior. I would just like to say to all modelers, INCREDABLE JOB!!! Also those of you who put the MODS together, those are incredable achievments. I tried modding to my tastes, and it drives me batty. Requires lots lots of Patience. I am not sucking up to get people to volunteer to let me use thier models for my pics, I sincerely mean , I am impressed.

thanks,
Justin
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

Holmes. If you've got my BIVR project then check the credit readmes for correct credits. Other than that feel free to use them.
SherlockHolmes
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by SherlockHolmes »

Oh dear, I know I am going to get scolded by asking this, and this will probably prove how ignorant I am, but.....

....what is BIVR?
rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas »