Looking for Setesh!

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

score1_uk
Ensign
Ensign

Looking for Setesh!

Post by score1_uk »

Does he still come here? I am interested in picking the stargate mod up and finnishing what I can as the work on the Galactica mod is a bit slow at the min.
Epytron_Omega
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epytron_Omega »

Setesh and myself are still working on the Stargate mod, its on hold for the moment as we are both currently focusing on my mod ROTE. but dont worry, we will be getting back up to speed very soon.

EO
Life is what you make it.
score1_uk
Ensign
Ensign

Post by score1_uk »

Would you be interested in some help with it (models, textures, odf's, weapons, phys etc) as I do have a fair bit of free time at the min and am looking for somethin to do.

I have already put together a small mini mod using the ships avail for download (for my personal use, I wont be releasing it). I have a spot-on 303 and 304 with good working weapons and phys files, a few asgard ships again with weapons and phys in place (as close to canon as the game will allow), along with other ships.
Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Setiesh »

as EO said man i am helping him with his mod and then moving back to mine i have been working on it for so long that i need a break and chance to model other things, as for your offer ill consider it me and EO have had things under control for a while but it would hurt if you posted a few pics of what you got
score1_uk
Ensign
Ensign

Post by score1_uk »

This is what I do:

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Battlestar_ ... b8&act=idx

I run these forums for the Battlestar Galactica A2 mod. THere are pics of the work there once u register.

I will get some pics of my mini mod and the weapons in action, but cant show of the phys files.

Where should I send them?

let me know as I need somethin to do with me time :)