Weapon conversion to Armada II

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

BenG
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Weapon conversion to Armada II

Post by BenG »

Is the Multiple Phaser Targeting System compatible with Armada II, if not is it possible to convert it? or are plans underway to convert it?
BenG
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by BenG »

Thanks, good to know. BTW where would I put the hit all command? in the phaser.odf or phasero.odf? or in the MPTS.odf? and where in the file do i put it, at the end or in a specific place.
BenG
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Thanks

Post by BenG »

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.
BenG
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

another question something different

Post by BenG »

I have Ghost Compilation Mod and Dominion Ultimate mod, and i have the files that make them compatible. my problem is that when i play as the federation against Borg AI on hard that it just crashes after a while. what can cause that. I've also done some weapons modding on all the ships in the game, not complicated stuff just taking weapons with alot of hard-points and separating them down to fewer hard-points per weapon could that be the cause. I'm encountering the problem in instant action don't know if it crashes on single player. I do have a saved game against four Borg AI Hard players, could the crash be related to the number of ships on the screen?