ST-ARMADA II - FUTURE WARS - Final Version 1.0 released!

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Borg124
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

ST-ARMADA II - FUTURE WARS - Final Version 1.0 released!

Post by Borg124 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 am

STAR TREK ARMADA II - FUTURE WARS

A new Era, an old Enemy and new Alliances!

The F.L.A.M. - Team opens now the big christmas gift which was announced! In this package you will find something where Frankie and I (Drako) have worked since almost 8 years.

We had a lot of setbacks... of system crashes, lost data, rogue people who wanted to help us, but they chased only the Alpha version. Also to any dubious statements of model steal, yeah, that was everything we have experienced with this Mod.

Nevertheless there wasn't only negative things because we had also enough people which helped and supported us.

You will find all these people in our Credits list! Thanks again, without you the Mod would not be possible. And now to the sentence, which we have been waiting a long time...

STAR TREK ARMADA II - FUTURE WARS is available for download as the final version 1.0!

What awaits you in this Mod?

- 6 races
-> United Federation of Planets
-> the Klingon Empire
-> the Romulan Empire
-> the Maquis Alliance consists of renegade Starfleet officers, the Bajorans and Ferengi
-> the Dominion Alliance consists of the Dominion, the Cardassians and Breen
-> the Borg Collective ( yes after a long consider we have include them)
- over 20 new Battleships for each race
- over 10 new Spacestations for each race
- over 30 Alien Spaceships and stations
- 32 new skirmish maps
- a new campaign with 30 missions
- new heroes with voice sounds
- many new weapons and special wepaons
- new drive and explosion effects
- new weapon sounds
- a german version
- a english version
- and many more

It is easy to install the Future Wars Mod. You must have your original Star Trek Armada II CD in your cd/dvd drive, after it please start the Future Wars setup. Now you will see an blue window for 1 minute, that is normal, don't worry. The Setup is working now to copy all necessary files temporary into the temp directory. Next step is that all files of the original Star Trek Armada II will be extracted, after that all Future Wars files will be installed.

You don't need to install Star Trek Armada II before you install the Mod, also no patch 1, it's in the setup file, please follow the install steps above!!!

Bugs and problems: I-mod-productions.com

Now the whole F.L.A.M. team wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have fun with our Future Wars Mod!

>>> Download the final version 1.0 <<<

download size: 1.2GB

Frankie &. Drako - F.L.A.M. - Modding Team
http://www.flam.i-mod-productions.com
Last edited by Borg124 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Excellent stuff Borg. Definately a download for me but you really should let people know the size of the file download.

AFC
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by AFC » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 pm

im going to try it did you do the space graphics?

Borg124
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Borg124 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 am

In the name of the FLAM team, thanks for the nice feedback ;) .

Mark22
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Mark22 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 am

Looks really good but all I'm going to say, is that I have downloaded the MOD Fleet Op. And trust me its REALLY good... If you could make this MOD more like that then it would be out of this world... Take some of the things that don't need to be in the game... Have a look at the Fleet Op MOD and see what I mean...

But keep up the work... ;)
[url=http://www.training-king.com/exam/cpa.htm]cpa exam[/url] | [url=http://www.training-king.com/exam/cscs.htm]cscs exam[/url]