Intermediate Modder working on a 2009 version of ST

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

jahh75
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Intermediate Modder working on a 2009 version of ST

Post by jahh75 »

A while back I saw the new star trek 2009 movie, needless to say...great movie. So i dusted off the old star trek armada game, reinstalled it after much hastle (it was bit torrent and I have vista lol) and began to mod. Every ship in the game and some of the stations have been replaced with graphically enhanced versions from this web site. The federation side is canon from the 09 movie, down to multi pulse turret phasers. The Klingon and Romulans are also completely redone with all new ships also graphically enhanced. All the weapon textures are graphically enhanced as well thanks to Rake and some of my own modifications. The borg have the same ships but ALL of the ships and stations have been retextured. All of the odfs have been tweaked endlessly to make the game more tactical. Every side is stronger and more balanced to the best of my abilities. I know what your thinking now, how can it be an 09 version without Romulans. Simply put, I dont have the knowledge to build ships. But you will not find a more beautiful graphic version of armada 1 out there, i tried them all. And this can be a platform for someone else to work from. I suppose the big question would be, how do I get an alpha version on this site avail for download?
Zman
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Zman »

Everything you need to know right here.

https://www.armadafleetcommand.com/afc/ ... page&pid=9
My Games:
NR2K3(750+ tracks;5000+ cars)
ST:BC(latest KM-custom) ST:Legacy(custom)
ST:Armada(custom) ST:Armada2(custom)
ST:FO(latest version)
SW:EAW(custom) SW:FOC(custom)
TF2: Name - 086gf
jahh75
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by jahh75 »

thanks for the info...once i put the finishing touches on it, I will submit it.
jahh75
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by jahh75 »

sorry guys, doesnt look like Im gonna be able to show it off. Ive added and taken away so much that it would take a month of tedious work day and night just to pick out only the changes ive made so that one could add it to a clean copy of STA1. And I simply dont have the time. My bad fellas =(
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

ok np :)