I'm dreaming of.......

Got yourself an inspired idea for a new model?? Got something to show?? Then do it right in here

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Setiesh
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Set to the rescue

Post by Setiesh »

well i can help u i have a program which allows me to make meshes and wireframes from pictures but i am coute up at the moment but if u r looking for a temporary soluotion to ur modding needs check out these Mod and Total conversion on this site like BIRTH OF THE FEDERATION , BORG INCURSION 2 and BORG INCURSION 3 Federation side that will work for now so try and give me a little time i like the picture of the titan class now theres a Dreadnought to be bargained with.
Play On
Set

Post by Guest »

That 'Montreal' Class isn't a Montreal Class its a Lexington Class, and that Katana Class looks like the Nova Class. Also how would you balance a mod with that many Federation Ships? Surely even the total amount of Klingon Ships (canon and non-canon) wouldn't be that big I mean lets try.

K'T'Inga
B'rel
QuD
Qa'Hos
pIH
Jach'Eng
Negh'var
K'Vort
Vor'Cha
QeyLiS Bet'LetH
VoD'LeH
pUmw'l
Suw'll QeH
K'Vor'Cha
Suq'JaQ
Nuj'Duj
Maj'Duj

I can't think of anymore of the top of my head but there aren't that many more
And you haven't even got all of the Fed ships there, i mean theres no Yamato Class, Missouri, Akula (the one pictured is the Akula II TMP Refit),
Okinawa, ect load of em, and there even less Romulan Vessels

Interesting Chart though

Squire James
Straxus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Straxus »

Though could be interesting doing a mod about a Federation Civil War!
There are more than enough ships there to cover a four sided Civil War.
By the way, where did you get that pic?
Today's People are Tomorrows Fossil Fuels - Dion Williams
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

Right then. For a start I've removed the image link. Now the reason for this is due to the possibility of the Star Trek Miranda site makers making a viable claim to bandwidth theft, which will not be upheld on this forum. It would be appreciated that in future directions to the website be given instead, and not just linking directly to the image/files therein.

Straxus. The original website that the image resides is HERE and its under the GALLERY section.
dragonbreath
Ensign
Ensign

Post by dragonbreath »

Sorry that this is off topic but is there a mod for the miranda ship? For A1. The ship looks cool. If there's one for A2 can someone convert it to A1 for me? Thanks.

dragonbreath

EDIT: I mean from the http://www.ussmiranda.com/ website. The Pathfinder-Class Starship looks cool.
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

Not to my knowledge. Its a kitbashed ship from various sources. It wouldn't be to difficutl to track down the various models and rekitbash a new version though.
robdavidge
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

about those ships though...

Post by robdavidge »

Anyone know where I can get an A2 model of one of the dreadnaughts:
Titan Class
Excalibur II Class
Pathfinder Class
Concord Class

I'm working on a mod of my own, and the Feds are starting to look a little weedy...so I want to give them some BITE back :)
Plus, does anyone have a good Tug model? I HATE the 'Repair Ship' idea, wanted someting a bit more realistic...

Can Anyone help?
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

Robdavidge. To my knowledge they are only available as images. I emailed the site author to see if the models are available but have not had any return contact. However, the Excalibur II class shouldn't be too difficult to recreate as its only a larger version (nacelles are lengthened) of the original Excalibur (this model is available in the MP1.9se). The Concord class was made and released (not sure of the location though). The Pathfinder class is something I'm planning on making myself (or something very close to it). The Titan class has been suggested as an SFC based model on the Taldren forum, so with any luck that might get done.
CenturionV
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CenturionV »

Err why would anyone even want a mod with that many ships? you could never even use them all in a single game :D not to mention the inevitible loss of any balance.
"Oh, now be honest, Captain. Warrior to warrior. You do prefer it this way, don't you, as it was meant to be. No peace in our time. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends."
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

Theres no such thing as balance, not even in the canon trek.
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

the Concorde was made by Dawn for one of his mods and Adam made a concorde