any body have stargate ships

Got yourself an inspired idea for a new model?? Got something to show?? Then do it right in here

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

admiralj
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

any body have stargate ships

Post by admiralj » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:46 am

i have been looking for stargate ships to add to straxues stargate mod i have downloaded everything that i have found but still i like to have a large variety of ships in every race of my game so yeah looking for any stargate stuff you mint have down thanks

Straxus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Straxus » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:36 am

Well, I might make some more stuff in the future but not sure when if I do.
I think I might have one or two things that I did not post, I will try to look for them.

Spectre
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spectre » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:33 am

To be fair, Straxus, and Setiesh have proved that they are more active then the other Stargate Armada team, im kinda let down that i havent had a proper stargate mod to play

Straxus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Straxus » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:57 am

The funny thing is both Setiesh and I are technicaly members of that modding team as well... LOL (I think Lord Anubis and MI6 have been busy with school)

admiralj
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by admiralj » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:41 pm

if you are talking about stargatearmada mod than yes i am kinda let down on the same note but i understand that people have lives but i have been trying to get onto the site to see progress but i have not seen anybody post anything of late and that is the let down did the mod stop or what but anyway i cant seem to find the site anymore i try to type in all kindas of stuff but everytime it goes to one of those internet search sites and says this pages cant be found so that makes me think that the mod has been stopped

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:32 pm

If I am not mistaken, I think that the Stargate mod for Armada II was one of the most anticipated ever.