Husnock ship

Got yourself an inspired idea for a new model?? Got something to show?? Then do it right in here

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

F-Bobby
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Husnock ship

Post by F-Bobby » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:35 am

Hey guys i've been hunting all over the different armada sites and i noticed that it appears that no one has made a Husnock ship yet. I dunno about you guys but i would love to see this in the game somehow. it would be a nice NPC ship to harass players as they play missions. and would be useful if someone wanted to play a non aligned fleet. im actually kinda surprised it didnt get included with the caretaker ship pack. but oh well. anyone else interested in gettin this model made?

Harey
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Harey » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:04 am

You are so right :) It would be nice to have it. As the creator of the Caretaker pack, I considered building it, but from what I remember, they are extinct. The ship we see in next gen was a hologram of some kind I think. Maybe someone could refresh my memory :roll:

Anyway, I decided against it. I had planned on making a few single-ship releases in a while, and that would be a good one to do. But I'm busy working on zero-hour for Ash at the moment, so not for a bit :wink: .

EDIT: If you want there is one on bcfiles
AVON on A2files