Immense / Darius Class Star Base

Got yourself an inspired idea for a new model?? Got something to show?? Then do it right in here

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Lord_Dranel
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Immense / Darius Class Star Base

Post by Lord_Dranel » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:30 am

Greetings!

I've recently begun playing Armada I again and have had fun with several mods, namely "Alliances" and "ST vs SW". Many thanks to those of you who spend the time and energy developing such wonderful mods!

Does anyone know if there is an Armada I mod for Major A. Payne's Immense / Darius class star base? I've seen pics of it and would LOVE to put it in a game.

Regards

USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm

if you like, we can play ST vs SW online ;)
and i haven't seen what your talking about, and ive been through almost ever armada MOD site...

Lord_Dranel
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Greetings!

Post by Lord_Dranel » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'd like to play online. I have a heavily-modded version though. Am I correct that we can't play others online unless we're using EXACTLY the same version? If that's NOT true, let's have a game.

Here are some links to pics of the Immense / Darius class star base:

http://rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Aquarius2.jpg[url] http://www.mj.maantok-ent.com/deepspac ... mense.html[/url]

Regards

USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:48 pm

ok, can you move ur modded armada off of your computer, onto a jump drive or something, then just install armada, and upload the ST vs SW MOD onto the clean file, reply when ur done, and tell me when you wanna play (most likely tomorrow) tel me the time and timezone that you want, and what ur username will be :0

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 am

Just for information, ANY model I've released with my projects or singely should be fully A1 compatible. Thats the plugin I used when converting them.

Lord_Dranel
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Lord_Dranel » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Greetings All!

Thanks for the replies. My e-mail address is:

sonyv715@yahoo.com

Please send any relevant files / links for the star base there...odf, tga, sod, etc.

Thanks a bunch!!

As for the online game....that'll take me a minute or two. I'm traveling a lot with work right now and don't always have the time to do major Armada modding. I'll let you know. Thanks.