The SSV Normandy for A1 (can anybody make it??????)

Got yourself an inspired idea for a new model?? Got something to show?? Then do it right in here

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

panicattak125
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

The SSV Normandy for A1 (can anybody make it??????)

Post by panicattak125 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 pm

I dont think im the only person out there who would love to see the SSV Normandy from Mass Effect in Armada (prefebarly armada 1 as i dont have A2) a few people commented on it and thank you for your contributions (if you read this) but i really could do with someone who can make it, now i have the model from bridge commander on Milkshape but this really is as far as i got before i ran into trouble, the textures didnt work, neithere did the hardpoints, the SOD it all went to pot, as it where
This is a plee for help to anybody who can make the Normandy for me, my modding skills are low at best, this is why im asking for help (the best i can do is add pre-made ships into the game)
email me at alig0100@hotmail.com if you want any more information and I will try and help you as best i can
p.s i have asked many experianced modders but there either busy or havent responded

Surma
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Surma » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Do you have the authors permission to modify and let others modify the file? If so i can take a look at it. Just keep in mind that i am new, and i have never really done a texture, just basic models, but i can apply it so if the textures are there its fine.

panicattak125
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by panicattak125 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks
unfortunatly i did email USS Prime (who made the original model) but there has been no response
However i would say go ahead and make the textures and if i hear that Prime dosent like the fact his model has been used without his permission then im sure we can work something out between us
I hope :?