Intergrateface. Federale.

A mod dedicated to bringing Starfleet command to the Armada Universe, can it be done?

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Intergrateface. Federale.

Post by Atlantis » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:25 am

Well, here's a taste of things to come. It took me half a day to "tame" all the coding in the files to do this, but now ive odne that i can probably get the other NINE gui's done pretty quick.

Activision spent months messing up the GUI so its all broken up all over the screen, and even long screwing with the codefiles to make them difficult to mod properly, but now i have brought back a working integrated interface.

Sans buttons at the moment, and i aint finished the Federale crest. Opinions please. :)

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:48 am

i like it Atlantis :) Good work:)

Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:13 am

Beautiful. The only bad thing is that you can't use it in the single player. I happen to prefer mods that allow you to play it in the single player.
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440

nOOb
Ensign
Ensign

Post by nOOb » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:35 am

Hey Atl, i think it would be wise to restore the system symbols so when you have a red light you know what's damaged. The only other gripe i have about it is that there is little room for the wireframe, other than it looks great! by federalie you mean federation? You need more stars in the circle and the olive branchs surrounding it

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:37 pm

Yeah, well its still a WIP, i lost the .png files so i had to do it all again anyway. Buttons might end up with little symbols/doodles on them, the buttons at the top right will be finished, the wireframes MIGHT be made bigger, i'm not sure yet. Other than that, you're looking at possibly the (nearly) final version.

PS: As www.shorturl.com has gone offline, use the full URL when accessing the site.
So, www.armadafleetcommand.com/~coldfront, not www.coldfront2.vze.com