Ideas / Feedback

A mod dedicated to bringing Starfleet command to the Armada Universe, can it be done?

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Ideas / Feedback

Post by Atlantis » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:27 am

Got any ideas for the races? Any ideas for races? There's still many gaps in the Cold Front II storyline and stuff, if you have any ideas or want to help, this is the thread! ;)

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:17 pm

What are you looking for? Non-canon ideas, or canon?
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:37 pm

Both. As long as there's nothing overkill, and it's feasable to the TMP era, and the races (see other thread), then it's pretty much open.

Guyver_IV
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Guyver_IV » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:03 pm

If we have come up with shuip designs of our own that molds both TMP and TNG era would you take those ?

whohaw15
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by whohaw15 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:41 pm

id like to take this time to suggest house atriedes or else if i get off my butt and work on my race. thanks for hearing my input in this matter.

CaptSyf
Commander
Commander

Post by CaptSyf » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:55 pm

How about the Orion Syndicate. Or a League of Non-Aligned races (not the same as the Babylon 5 league of non-aligned). Basically a group of races grouped together that are not powerful enough to defend themselves, but also veiw the Federation as a threat as well as the other major factions like the klingons.
The end of one Era is near... Star Trek Armada II - All Good Things...

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:55 am

CaptSyf wrote:How about the Orion Syndicate. Or a League of Non-Aligned races (not the same as the Babylon 5 league of non-aligned). Basically a group of races grouped together that are not powerful enough to defend themselves, but also view the Federation as a threat as well as the other major factions like the klingons.
Another great idea from CaptSyf :wink:
I love it. If Atlantis doesn't use it I might as a 5th race for MW.

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:33 am

CaptSyf: That's a pretty good idea actually. The Knat aren't really powerful enough to be a race of their own, so a League would work nicely, i think.
Don't worry about it sounding to Babylon 5-ey. There's already a lot of B5 influence in this mod, lol. :-D

Majestic: Your mod is a different idea to mine, with the mirror universe etc, so you're free to use anything you see of mine that you like, as long as you ask first. :-)

Whohaw: House Atreides? Isn't that from the Dune films?

Guyver: It depends on how much TNG influence there is, and if the TNG-influenced bits can be modified, then i'll take them into consideration, as Cold Front is solidly TMP-era only. :-)
Last edited by Atlantis on Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:44 am

Atlantis wrote:CaptSyf: That's a pretty good idea actually. The Knat aren't really powerful enough to be a race of their own, so a League would work nicely, i think.
Don't worry about it sounding to Babylon 5-ey. There's already a lot of B5 influence in this mod, lol. :-D

Majestic: Your mod is a different idea to mine, with the mirror universe etc, so you're free to use anything you see of mine that you like, as long as you ask first. :-)
Thanks Atlantis, i wouldn't steal anything of anyone, I would get the permission first :wink:

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Sun May 08, 2005 3:07 pm