NEW Future Tense Screenshots UPDATED!!! - MAR 23rd

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

8O 8O WOW ure work does look great.....cant wait to get it lol
Harrie
Commander
Commander

Post by Harrie »

Nice... It's good to see these, espeacially on the tail of finding out that A1 works perfectly on my laptop and Vista...
The Roman Empire did not create prosperity and come to be feared by having meetings and doing paperwork; they did this by killing all who opposed them.
Dell
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

a little suggestion

Post by Dell »

I know it's still going to take some time for the mod to finish but i wonder if you have allready finished the intro animation.
My download capacity is limited by a certain amount every month. It would be great to be able to download that intro in advance. Even if it is in a winrar compression file with a password on it that will be released on FT realese day.
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

The Intro is 13mins 49secs long.

Weighing in at 223MB as an AVI file encoded in DIVX. The Audio is a WAV which is why it is so much in file size. I couldnt figure out how to get VirtualDub to encode the segimented scenes together with it, the video is about 20MB. But 14mins of WAV is what the heavy weight is.

The intro is complete. However the observation room scenes are camera shots with voice overs. There isnt any people there yet just skeleton joints that are awaiting me to model Janeway and co.

Riker came out quite good. Havent finished Janeway and the others for that scene yet.

The Klingon battle has all the SFX now anyway :) so it just needs the briefing room scene to be finished then its completed.

Adam
bortreb
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by bortreb »

If you want any help with converting the WAV to mp3 format and combining it with the video to make a smaller avi, I have used virtualdub for a long time and would be more than happy to explain the process. Just e-mail me at (bortreb (at) gmail (dot) com).
Dell
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Dell »

isnt the current armada movie an a bik format.( whatever that is)
Titan
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Titan »

Haven't been here in a while. I was quite surprised to see this mod still in progress. Still, nice screenies.
Alphafire
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Alphafire »

They do look nice, this mod has been in development for awhile.....I was out of contact for a couple years and I seem to remember when this first was started.......I feel old.
dragonbreath
Ensign
Ensign

Post by dragonbreath »

Amazing! Wonderful new screen shots.
Gunbunny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Gunbunny »

Nice screen shots of the games. You guys are doing awesome of making this game. 8O :D
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

Alphafire wrote:They do look nice, this mod has been in development for awhile.....I was out of contact for a couple years and I seem to remember when this first was started.......I feel old.
if u feel old then i feel ancient lol