Introductions: Future Tense

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

fleetadmiralmax
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by fleetadmiralmax » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:43 pm

ok i have some questions

have you managed to make the borg ai work like you said it would.only attacking when considered a threat

also are you going to do some more previews the best thing i think would be screens we have not had them for a wial

also do you have a estimatted date for relese like a may,june release sorry for asking that its just that we have not had a update in a wial and we are getting anctiouse

Romulan_Fury
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Romulan_Fury » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:12 pm

Will the Romulans be genuinely friendly, or will they have some ulterior motives as always?

fleetadmiralmax
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by fleetadmiralmax » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:02 am

would be good for the single player campain if they did but i think the romulans have joined the feds to fight of this new threat

Neil
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Neil » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:12 pm

That brings a question to my mind. Have you been able to modify the game substantially enough that the single player campaign has been changed, or is that an impossibility?
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make it's own judgements." - Zefram Cochrane

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:43 pm

Neil. There are several things that can be changed with the missions such as adding new ships to the map, or exchanging the models. Its also possible to change the camera sequence points (as long as they aren't removed as it can provide unpredictable results). The only thing that can't really be change is the overall objectives, as I think they're held in the currently unreadable files.

Neil
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Neil » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:01 pm

Same with the dialogue and rudimentary video sequences onboard the various ships' bridge's I assume.
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make it's own judgements." - Zefram Cochrane

TopDogJW
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by TopDogJW » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:19 pm

Romulan_Fury wrote:Will the Romulans be genuinely friendly, or will they have some ulterior motives as always?
8O I just can't imagine the Romulans NOT having ulterior motives.