Future Tense - Federation Unit listings

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:47 pm

Once the three mods are released a "compleation" mod would be created connecting the 3 Generations in a battle to save the universe from a timetraveling altering race which initally was gonna be the Temporal Cold War but since its closer Im at a loss, but that isnt for a good couple of years away yet lol

Remember. Future Tense is a living testiment to Nothing is Impossible ;)

Ad'

fleetadmiralmax
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by fleetadmiralmax » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:45 am

very interesting i does look inpossible

Majestic
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Majestic » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:12 am

I am intrested in this too.

Andrew_Of_Borg

Post by Andrew_Of_Borg » Sun May 15, 2005 9:03 am

The Republic Class is cool! Can I have it? PLEASE!

JPKTrekker
Captain
Captain

Post by JPKTrekker » Fri May 20, 2005 5:07 pm

JohnRoberts wrote:were can I download that impresive lot of ships:?:
You are going to have to wait until the mod is finished and released. Just like everyone else not involved with the making the mod.

Live long and prosper, and may the Force be with you, always.
"Until Hell calls my name!"

Fartman007
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Fartman007 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:26 pm

Those scrrens are so beautiful... im not ganna cry...im not.... WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! there so awsome i cant help but cry!....

on a non related note:
GigggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggity!! I am Admiral Quagmire!! Resistance to Family Guy is Futile !!!! muhahahahahahaha!!!!

JkerPlay
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by JkerPlay » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:50 pm

Impressive, Phantom is a god in the Armada modding universe. Thanks to him and the Future Tense team for keeping this alive and going strong. Good job guys! :D
AIO Mod Author

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:30 pm

I still can't wait to see this in action, I can't wait to be able to blow parts off of ships like we've all dreamed about. Btw, are there going to be anymore sneak peek releases? 8)

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:30 pm

you cant blow appart parts of the model. just scorch marks on their hull or fracture warp nacelles or crack a deflector dish or whatnot, the Sovereign is an example. Basically they are damage maps with special modded fire nodes to make them burn, light up, flicker or break appart.

As for sneak peaks, start up animation screencaptures will be posted by the end of the month

Adam,

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:36 pm

Phantom wrote:you cant blow appart parts of the model. just scorch marks on their hull or fracture warp nacelles or crack a deflector dish or whatnot, the Sovereign is an example. Basically they are damage maps with special modded fire nodes to make them burn, light up, flicker or break appart.

As for sneak peaks, start up animation screencaptures will be posted by the end of the month

Adam,

sweet, I cant wait to see them.

Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:59 am

Phantom, I had a thought that with the Independence Class, you can have a pod on it carrying the special weapons, or passive beneficial weapons.

Just a thought.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:28 am

The Independence Class is designed by Nightsoft, and I had to build exact to specification - I can only also build models that arent appearing in their Bridge Commander 2 MOD so I cant add anything to it unfortunatly, but a similar idea is on the Defence Type Nebula, the POD has defensive benefical weapons such as a Special Energy enhancer, that re-energises a ships special weapon payload so it can use more special attacks than normal as well as various shield enhancers if you have researched stage 3 Shield Enhancements

Ad'

Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:17 pm

Oh okay, maybe you can ask them if they don't mind you having a pod on their ship? Just a thought... Oh and I have this wicked image of a starbase if you want to have a look for future usage, say in one of the levels.

Death
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Death » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:41 pm

hey you should add a sweden class to the fed side insted of the defiant

Neil
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Neil » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:07 pm

Just to add my two cents to the chaos: I can see why the Miranda, Excelsior and Ambassador are not in it as they've outlived they're service life and been retired by 2410. However I can't see why the Steamrunner and Akira are no longer in service as they were new ships in the 2370's. Surely they have a longer service life than 40 years!
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make it's own judgements." - Zefram Cochrane