The Enterprise, NCC 1701 F Sovie Evolution

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

I like it, but I've never been to much of a fan for the Enterpise G-study. Not that the ship doesn't look good (all incarnations, including this one, have been good) but I just don't like the idea of two Enterprises ahead being such a similar design, then again, this is the F, it's more believeble :)

To be honest though, my personal favourite in terms of the Enterprise F would have to be the competition winning Soulwolf on BCfiles, that really does set a standard.
Engage!

"A2 Files Site Admin...darn proud of it too!"
SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale »

jolt wrote:I like it, but I've never been to much of a fan for the Enterpise G-study. Not that the ship doesn't look good (all incarnations, including this one, have been good) but I just don't like the idea of two Enterprises ahead being such a similar design, then again, this is the F, it's more believeble :)

To be honest though, my personal favourite in terms of the Enterprise F would have to be the competition winning Soulwolf on BCfiles, that really does set a standard.
I don't like the Soulwolf as a Enterprise ship myself. Looking at the ship Legacy, the enterprise was always like...big as in being updated in technology, it has to be something revolutionary, as far as I see the Enterprise deserves it's own class, since the crews of the ships helped the federation survive this long.
rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas »

Do you think you could so some more comparative views with the Sovreign? A topside, and profile view just to see the similarities and the differences.

Rod.
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

Here you go....

And here is a preview of her in orbit of Earth during the Start Up (WIP)...

Ad'
rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas »

Now that, that is a nice design.

Rod.
Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H »

Phantom wrote:Here you go....

And here is a preview of her in orbit of Earth during the Start Up (WIP)...

Ad'
Is the new Galaxy more massive compared to the old Galaxy Class.
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

The Galaxy Class' are the same dimensions as the original. The Refit Galaxy II that has the canon that you can refit ingame has an extra 5 decks and some internal reconfiguration, but other than that, from tip to tip they are the same size as the Enterprise - D

Ad'
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

wow very nice :D . this version is better than the Discovery class F . the Enterprise F should be a evo sovereign :) . cause if u look at the Enterprises thro history . they all are evolved designs off each other ( but a few took a leap and took up a brand new design like the 1st Aircraft Enterprise ) . like the Enterprise B was a evolved version of the USS Excelsior , Enterprise D was a evolved C . E was a leap :P . like this ship . cant wait for this , Armada 1 found and ready to install as soon as this comes :D
phasertech
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by phasertech »

man, that ship looks awesome! i have never seen a cooler enterprise! i can't wait for the mod to get released, do you guys have an ETA for it?
set a course for the battlefront. maximum warp.
(Captain Tom Bouwman of the USS Midway NCC-22213)
phasertech
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by phasertech »

by the way, could you please try to take a different avatar, paul? this one's been mine for a couple years now.
set a course for the battlefront. maximum warp.
(Captain Tom Bouwman of the USS Midway NCC-22213)
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

lol . i can try , not to good makin these but hell :) .

*goes lookin for a Prometheus :D , akira's are nice and all but Prometheus kicks it around :D
EAS_Intrepid
Ensign
Ensign

Post by EAS_Intrepid »

The new 17071-F is a cool design. How do you make those textures, they are great!

Oh, and BTW, the first Aircraft carrier Enterprise (CV-5), was no brand new design, it was a Ranger class carrier. This class was already for a few years in service until Enterprise was laid on keel.
But CVN-65 was a quantum leap.
Fighting member of the Four Star Alliance!
It has begun...
kips
Ensign
Ensign

Post by kips »

It looks Great a truely worthy ship for the Enterprise F, The hull design and detail is impresive, where do they get their design's from?
life is life and death well thats a pain in the neck.

Fighting member of the Four Star Alliance.
It has begun...
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

there minds prob ;) . i dont think many have made future designs much ( most are old ships but refited ect ) , my bet is they design there own ships for it ;)
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

most of the feds r my design or inspired design.

The Enterprise was designed by a guy called Steven Haak. I just nemesized the design a little

Ad'