Future Tense INGAME SCREENSHOTS!!!

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

WOW!!! this looks better every day!!!
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

So Phantom, a ship can not just bump into another ship and do damage? just wanna make sure...might sound like weird question but i thought id ask
rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas »

FYI warren, many people consider it rude to post multiple posts in a row. Consider editing your last post instead to include any changes.

Rod
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

oh ok didnt know i'll be more considerate in the future
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

yes please do do u been asked once by another admin already :wink:
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

gotcha it wont happen again
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

Unless the ship is capable of ramming, and you tell it to ram a target, you wont have to worry about ships colliding. Not all helmsmans are as bad as Deanna Troi ;)

Ad'
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

lol ok just curious thx
Darklight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Darklight »

lmao, that's funny Phantom. lol
Armada 1 and 2 Player!
Star Trek Future Tense Armada 1 Mod team is BACK!
Why don't emoji and text formatting doesn't work in Signatures?
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

lol. She has tried flying a few times, first she crashed a shuttlecraft to which the inhabitant killed Tasha Yar, next she literally drove the Enterprise - D into the ground, and lastly put her foot down and ended up crashing into the Scimitar, you'd think Jean Luc would order her back to the academy for basic flight lessons not press a button and hope for the best, but there ya go :)

Ad'
WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 »

LMAO yeah i agree with ya Phantom....that or revoke her driving privaleges lol
icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 »

8O man, I thought I sucked at driving...

the mod is looking wonderful, I can not wait until the day it makes its maiden voyage :)
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.
CptBenSisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CptBenSisko »

Phantom wrote:lol. She has tried flying a few times, first she crashed a shuttlecraft to which the inhabitant killed Tasha Yar, next she literally drove the Enterprise - D into the ground, and lastly put her foot down and ended up crashing into the Scimitar, you'd think Jean Luc would order her back to the academy for basic flight lessons not press a button and hope for the best, but there ya go :)

Ad'
Actually...if you think about it...she probably wasn't the pilot of the shuttle in TNG: Skin of Evil....she had no choice when the stardrive section of the Ent-D exploded; the shockwave pushed the saucer section into the atomosphere of Veridian III...and Picard ordered a collision course with the Scimitar in Nemesis...so as it stands..she is at fault for maybe one of the those incidents..but not all three....LOL
Captain Benjamin Sisko of the U.S.S. Defiant
SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale »

Phantom wrote:lol. She has tried flying a few times, first she crashed a shuttlecraft to which the inhabitant killed Tasha Yar, next she literally drove the Enterprise - D into the ground, and lastly put her foot down and ended up crashing into the Scimitar, you'd think Jean Luc would order her back to the academy for basic flight lessons not press a button and hope for the best, but there ya go :)

Ad'
Hey, don't blame Deanna for dying her hair. She had to get into starfleet somehow :P
Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H »

CptBenSisko wrote:

Ad'
Actually...if you think about it...she probably wasn't the pilot of the shuttle in TNG: Skin of Evil....she had no choice when the stardrive section of the Ent-D exploded; the shockwave pushed the saucer section into the atomosphere of Veridian III...and Picard ordered a collision course with the Scimitar in Nemesis...so as it stands..she is at fault for maybe one of the those incidents..but not all three....LOL
Yah what you said, dont blame Diana for bad ideas that were not hers or bad timing (ie: the shockwave from battle section exploding).
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440