Future Tense Meeting : 17/18 March

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Future Tense Meeting : 17/18 March

Post by Phantom » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:40 pm

Hi.

Thought I'd post in here as we have hit rapids again.

Had several members leave Future Tense leaving the current members Active:

PHANTOM / CHRISLAKE / WARREN / ICEMAN / OVERLORD

Cecil is M.I.A. with no MSN contact. Porty has walk, Achillies has vanished for more than a year now, and Future Tense is at that delightful struggling stage once more. Not sure on E/Omega as he has two MODs running or Elrond as he hasnt been online recently

So anyone that is able to MOD this may interest you.

There will be a Future Tense meeting held at 23.59 GMT on the 17th of March.

New members for the last few months of Future Tense's creation are welcomed but unfortunatly due to low staff I seriously doubt Future Tense II will become a reality at this stage. Not unless Future Tense picks up a whole new ball game and spawns new modders anyhow.

Adam,

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:08 pm

im here mate lifes been real fast pace atm lol busy the last 2 months lol helping grandma move helping my sis move..... now i got to go tear up the back room flooring up lol talk to u on msn :)

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:21 pm

Yeah this is not good ,,, but i think a few ppl will want on this project.....and we'll make sure FT II will happen

:wink:

Sentinel
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sentinel » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:00 pm

My sincere Apologizes to all of you but i can not continue in FT. I am basically leaving the Modding business. I am Passing on my knowlodge to all that i knwo who are interested in Modding however. Its been a nice run and i am sorry i have to leave you guys (Ill send what stuff i have to ya adam when i get a chance)

Reasons i am Leaving

1 : Lack of time
2 : i am Not much help at this stage any ways
3 : No Motivation to mod, let alone play video games
4 : (ANd the most important) i am trying to increase my writing skills. That is taking up 80% of my free time. I am goign to contine to work closely with Warren with LOTF, i will mack sure all the SOD's for the LOTF Expansion are ready, but i will leave the ODF modding to him.

- Lex

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:31 pm

yeah i told adam this afternoon...we'll miss u......Adam im gonna start askin the ppl that r helpin me if they want to help out with FT

Sentinel
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sentinel » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:12 am

Oh, this also goes for FT2.

icewolf132
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by icewolf132 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:21 pm

Phantom, I will do my very best to attend this meeting, but I won't be able to make any promises because by then I will be home on spring break, and stuck with the family's computer.
Star Trekkin' across the universe, because I STILL can't find reverse!

Usage Permission; All are free to use and edit my work in any way they see fit, so long as credit is given where it is due.

valient20
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by valient20 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:41 pm

well, Phantom, if you want, I have free time, and although I probably missed the meeting by now, I have learned under the tutilage of MaP to do a few things. ODFS, sprites, i try my hands at textures. I even had managed to get a breen weapon working BEFORE i found the shockwave mod for a2.
Im gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:10 pm

Ok ppl the meeting happend early due to Adam's busy schedule.....so i am posting bout it

We have our work cut out for us...on top of that no one has shown up right now for the original time ne ways.....if anyone is interestd in joining the FT team, then my msn is warrenctorrence@hotmail.com and my email is warrenctorrence@yahoo.com...just im me and we'll talk bout what u can do for the mod

Sentinel
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sentinel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:24 am

Ok...i guess im back in Ft, got a job transer to Romulan modelling