A possible slight delay....

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

A possible slight delay....

Post by Phantom »

.. due to a problem with the Borg.

Primarily the Unicomplex is proving to be slightly annoying :) lol. There are still a lot of bugs left ingame. May is going to be treated as a BETA month. Isolating any problems, and drawing up an AI.

Once complete, we can start with maps and missions.

The GUI also needs a refit so its a busy month so (be warned) it may trail into June. Realistically looking at it 3rd person as I can, I'd estimate somewhere around mid june :)

Chris Lake !!! lol

If you get this before your IM, get urw butt online boi! lol.

You need to send me the stuff u were workin on prior to the complex so I can intergrate them n test for bugs :)

COMING THIS WEEK:

REMAN TECH TREE: Inc. Sp. Weapons
KLINGON TECH TREE: Inc. Sp. Weapons
NEW FUTURE TENSE WEBSITE: Complete with thumbnails, fleet lists and guides

Ad'
graviton
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by graviton »

:D
Is FT going to have completely new single player campaigns, or is it completely impossible to completely change the scripts? What I'm trying to say is, if FT will have new missions, will they simply be the old ones, with new ships?

Progress looks good :D
Melior Posco Venia Quam Scisco Licentia
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

They will be original based,

We are currently exploring how much we can change :)

Ad'
MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan »

It's great to hear that FT is nearing completion. I was beginning to think the mod was called Future Tense simply beause no one could talk about it in any other tense; the mod will come out, it will have many great features... etc lol

I hope everything runs smoothly for you guys from now on. Can't wait to see those weapons you've talked about in action.

Also, Phantom, do you think I can help out with the GUI? I'll send you a PM.
graviton
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by graviton »

FT has certainly dragged on hasn't it. But I think that all the extra development time will be worth it when I get my hands on all the new features... :D
Melior Posco Venia Quam Scisco Licentia
Firefly1
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: in the land of nowhere next to the land of somewhere but not as close as the land of neither here no

Post by Firefly1 »

we've waited almost 2 years we can wait a month. take your time phantom we can wait.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

Yeah , bring it out when your ready to , there isnt any rush and we can wait :D . make it so there are no regrets ;)
pepperman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by pepperman »

Adam, if you don't release this fairly soon I am afraid all you hard work will be for not as the Armada commmunity seems to be drying up....take a look at the postings on these forums over the last several months and you can see it for yourself. Dying or dead are the best words to describe it.
Dell
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Dell »

Why do people need to post. I think the most people allready said it is a great project and how much they want it. No need to repeat yourself.
Firefly1
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: in the land of nowhere next to the land of somewhere but not as close as the land of neither here no

Post by Firefly1 »

pepperman wrote:Adam, if you don't release this fairly soon I am afraid all you hard work will be for not as the Armada commmunity seems to be drying up....take a look at the postings on these forums over the last several months and you can see it for yourself. Dying or dead are the best words to describe it.
true, I've noticed almost no one comes on here anymore. i check pretty often but i can't say anything if no one has responded to my posts.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Captain_H
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_H »

I check everyday too, and I only see responses every other day and not every day as well.
Check out my Myspace page (still a work in progress but anyways)
http://www.myspace.com/captainh6440
Paul
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Paul »

:) , I check here about 3-4 time a day ;) , just dont post unless its needed :P
jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

Well, we need to get more people posting here again. I wouldn't say the Armada community is dying, but for some inexplicable reason, this forum is :? We'll need to remedy that.

Anyhow, shame about a push-back, all I can say is a renewed get it out when you can :)
Engage!

"A2 Files Site Admin...darn proud of it too!"
Romulan_Fury
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Romulan_Fury »

I check here at least once a day as well. Like everyone else though, I have nothing constructive to say, except maybe "Go Team!!!" But that, um seems a little strange to just say out loud without provocation. Yeah... I think I'll go now.
´Tis more brave to live, than to die.
beavisandbutthead
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by beavisandbutthead »

Romulan_Fury wrote:I check here at least once a day as well. Like everyone else though, I have nothing constructive to say, except maybe "Go Team!!!" But that, um seems a little strange to just say out loud without provocation. Yeah... I think I'll go now.
yeah that's pretty much what i do as well. i'm pretty new to modding in general and since i'm not much help, all i'm good for is moral support. but anyways, keep it up!