Federation Tactical Starbase (FT: Replacement)

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:36 am

My crazy plan ey? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. To be honest I didn't think it was practical when I mentioned it but frankly I said it because I wanted to sound like I had an idea, for which I really have no clue.

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:34 am

Epytron_Omega wrote:
uss_capital wrote:
dragonbreath wrote:Well, I like it squared off.
i give up and i will no longer reply to any threads , am i not allowed my opinion ? . it looks like i am not !!!
Everyone is entitled to their opinions USS Capital so dont feel like you cant speak your mind, I personally like both versions. Im going to reserve full judgment for this new version till she is textured.

EO
i have noticed though when i say i do not like something all the noobies take offence , well it feels that way lol . i said in my last post in here i will wait till it is textured till i make any further comments :wink:

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:27 pm

I value all comments :) I'd rather have a fleet of things people would want to play or portray with rather than something they didnt. :) The more comments the better as it adds better constructive opinions so that I can improve and advance and so can others looking at the model and reading.

IF I decide to use this in FT, the old one will be released as a Teaser download :)

Ad'

hippy
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by hippy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:05 pm

I really don't see the difference between the two.

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:51 pm

besides everyone has a right to have an opinion and as Adam stated he like to have other peoples opinion

Gunbunny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Gunbunny » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:41 am

I like this new Starbase than the old one. It looks much better.8)

wildcard621
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by wildcard621 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:18 am

I am old and sleepy, and maybe I missed something, but I will be glad when that hits the streets. I could try to replicate that, but my wife is screaming for "us" time, which gives me very little time for creativity. Drat!

dragonbreath
Ensign
Ensign

Post by dragonbreath » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:12 pm

I'm sorry, uss_capital. I didn't mean to sound confrontational. i just want to put in my two cents in on the starbase. I wasn't trying to be against you. I just wanted to comment on the starbase. I don't get here too often so I miss out on things.

wildcard621
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by wildcard621 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:31 pm

Hey Phantom, I eyeballed your model picture and came up with a similar version on my own, it can build, repair, and process latinum all at the same time which I thought was so cool! I would like to send it to you, and you can tell me what you think of it. I can send you some screen shots ingame if you'd like.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:09 pm

Can do I dont mind.

Ad'

wildcard621
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by wildcard621 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:45 am

I'll just need to know where to send it. I have it in zip and rar format.

ImperishableNight
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by ImperishableNight » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Cool, I can't complain because, i can't even create a single unit armada... But i still like the Starbase in Millenium Project, and i was so shocked that the creator of the red alert mod for STA was here... I was searching for him since last year begining!!! Love the Premontion class he offers!!! The Starbase in MP was like the one in Fleet Command i think...