Federation Tactical Starbase (FT: Replacement)

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:36 am

My crazy plan ey? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. To be honest I didn't think it was practical when I mentioned it but frankly I said it because I wanted to sound like I had an idea, for which I really have no clue.
Flew in here 17 years ago, flew out 13. Back then early 20s, dreamin'. Now, late 30s, reminiscin'. Too bad there wasn't an Armada 3, except the Sins of a Solar Empire mod. But hell, at least there's that. *Shrugs*

uss_capital
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by uss_capital » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:34 am

Epytron_Omega wrote:
uss_capital wrote:
dragonbreath wrote:Well, I like it squared off.
i give up and i will no longer reply to any threads , am i not allowed my opinion ? . it looks like i am not !!!
Everyone is entitled to their opinions USS Capital so dont feel like you cant speak your mind, I personally like both versions. Im going to reserve full judgment for this new version till she is textured.

EO
i have noticed though when i say i do not like something all the noobies take offence , well it feels that way lol . i said in my last post in here i will wait till it is textured till i make any further comments :wink:

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:27 pm

I value all comments :) I'd rather have a fleet of things people would want to play or portray with rather than something they didnt. :) The more comments the better as it adds better constructive opinions so that I can improve and advance and so can others looking at the model and reading.

IF I decide to use this in FT, the old one will be released as a Teaser download :)

Ad'

hippy
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by hippy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:05 pm

I really don't see the difference between the two.

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:51 pm

besides everyone has a right to have an opinion and as Adam stated he like to have other peoples opinion

Gunbunny
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Gunbunny » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:41 am

I like this new Starbase than the old one. It looks much better.8)

wildcard621
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by wildcard621 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:18 am

I am old and sleepy, and maybe I missed something, but I will be glad when that hits the streets. I could try to replicate that, but my wife is screaming for "us" time, which gives me very little time for creativity. Drat!

dragonbreath
Ensign
Ensign

Post by dragonbreath » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:12 pm

I'm sorry, uss_capital. I didn't mean to sound confrontational. i just want to put in my two cents in on the starbase. I wasn't trying to be against you. I just wanted to comment on the starbase. I don't get here too often so I miss out on things.

wildcard621
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by wildcard621 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:31 pm

Hey Phantom, I eyeballed your model picture and came up with a similar version on my own, it can build, repair, and process latinum all at the same time which I thought was so cool! I would like to send it to you, and you can tell me what you think of it. I can send you some screen shots ingame if you'd like.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:09 pm

Can do I dont mind.

Ad'

wildcard621
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by wildcard621 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:45 am

I'll just need to know where to send it. I have it in zip and rar format.

ImperishableNight
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by ImperishableNight » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Cool, I can't complain because, i can't even create a single unit armada... But i still like the Starbase in Millenium Project, and i was so shocked that the creator of the red alert mod for STA was here... I was searching for him since last year begining!!! Love the Premontion class he offers!!! The Starbase in MP was like the one in Fleet Command i think...