ULTIMATE SCREENSHOTS: Future Tense: Ingame Thread UPDATED

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:15 pm

Edited: posted a new topic instead of this post.

pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

cool

Post by pal23 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:39 pm

the ships looks pretty cool im designing some more once iv learnt how to add textures i hope i can add them into the mod.

pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Yo

Post by pal23 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:48 pm

yo the updated pics look sick im impressed with everythink phantom i think future tense is guna ba a big hit

(captain pal sandhu USS_TARDIS IN1723 Image of my ship will be coming soon.)

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 am

This is modding on a grander scale than I ever dreamed possible. If I may ask a possibly redundant question, did you find a way to have more than four races for this mod? I didn't see anything mentioning the Klingons, but I was skimming, and assuming that they, the Borg, Feds, and Romulans are all in the game with these new guys, that brings the total to, uh..................... 5 races. That's assuming, too, that the Remans weren't a new faction, which would make it at least................ 6 races. If yall found a way to do that, I'll be pushed from my current state of shock and awe over all of this to roughly the brink of death.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:34 am

Races in Future Tense are;

Federation
Klingon
Romulan
Reman
Borg
Sernaix
Cardassian (NPC)
Tholian (NPC)
Ferengi (NPC)

NPC = None-Playable-Characters but can be used in maps, IE if you find a Cardassian Space Station or a Tholian Construction ship, you can build a few units from that species to strengthen possible weaknesses in your fleet

Ad'

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Wow! I was under the impression that you couldn't have any more than four playable races.