Status?

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Enterprise-F
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Status?

Post by Enterprise-F »

Hello, Phantom what is now the status of Future Tense? can you give some news or something else or what do you have made in the las 2-4 months? because it dont give news

enterprise-f
Romulan_Fury
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by Romulan_Fury »

I don't mean to overstep any boundaries here, but this kind of thing has been addressed. Phantom and the other team members make updates all the time. Just look around the Future Tense section. I know I don't like it when people constantly ask me how long it will take me to finish something, and I imagine Phantom and the rest feel the same way. When they have something new for us, I'm sure they will let us know.

I hope I don't come off as sounding rude, I just wanted to deflect some of the pressure from the team.
´Tis more brave to live, than to die.
jolt
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jolt »

There have been LOADS of updates in the last 2-4 months. They don't always create new threads to say the updates, so you'll have to go through some thread's and look for where they've written that there is a major update.

There's a Q&A done with them recently which contains a lot of information along with multiple updates. In fact, last 2-4 months? I think it's the mod that's had the most updates in this time.

EDIT:

[Admins, feel free to remove if you don't think appropriate]

http://armada2.filefront.com/info/MOD-A1FT

Above is Armada Files' Mod Profile for Future Tense. If you look, the 6 linked articles are ALL within 2-4 months, along with a trailer or too. That's only what is on Armada Files two. There's likely a lot more tid bits on here that I've missed. There's info everywhere on this part of the forums about FT.
Engage!

"A2 Files Site Admin...darn proud of it too!"
MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne »

Don't worry Jolt. Its relavant to FT.

Just a quick note. This mod may have been going for an extended length of time, but I know Phantom wants it finished so lets have a little bit of patience.