Just curious

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Firefly1
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year
Location: in the land of nowhere next to the land of somewhere but not as close as the land of neither here no

Just curious

Post by Firefly1 »

Well I've been away from this forum for almost six months now.

I'm curious, is this mod out yet giving me an excuse to reinstall/find/download Armada 1 yet? its been quite a while.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
graviton
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by graviton »

Firefly, I think that you would have been able to tell if FT was released just by looking at the main page of AFC; there'd probably be a thread or two in the forums and it would be listed on the recently posted list :)
Melior Posco Venia Quam Scisco Licentia
ImperishableNight
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by ImperishableNight »

Eek Phantom's in Hospital? Oh dear. If he has a notebook, he can go to Anime Seed to see Digimon XD Good luck recovering, and take your time... I can't play next year lol.
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

Im out of hospital now lol.

I just have to take it easy. The main problem is because of the operation and constant prodding they do each fortnight it aches to sit in the same place for hours and hours, so making models and sitting at the computer beta testing is very slow going at this point hense why I have only done like 3 models since September rather than the normal 8 or 9 I end up making or touching up lmao

Ad'
Garak
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Garak »

Take your time. Health is more important than a mod.

We get the mod soon enough
Elrond
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Elrond »

Take your time. Health is more important than a mod.

We get the mod soon enough
Amen on that.

Get well Adam.
Flew in here 17 years ago, flew out 13. Back then early 20s, dreamin'. Now, late 30s, reminiscin'. Too bad there wasn't an Armada 3, except the Sins of a Solar Empire mod. But hell, at least there's that. *Shrugs*