BE THE FIRST TO PLAY STAR TREK : FUTURE TENSE!

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Thu May 01, 2008 8:17 am

Oh, sorry I didn't expect such a quick response (I was just editing my last post). It's the one that says Armada 2 Future Tense Trailer and is on YouTube, and claims that the game is "coming soon 2007". It has the Spider-man font at the beginning.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Thu May 01, 2008 8:29 am

If its the 1 I think it is its the spiderman 3 teaser trailer theme that is made by Immediate Music. Cant recall the exact title though :(

Future Tense's start up movie uses music from Jerry Goldsmith, Danny Elfman, Hans Zimmer, and a few others and uses music from:

Star Trek The Motion Picture
Star Trek First Contact
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek The Next Generation
---
Batman Begins
Pirates of the Carribean Deadman's Chest
Pirates of the Carribean The Black Pearl
Pirates of the Carribean Worlds End
Jurassic Park Lost World
Van Helsing
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines
Back to the Future
Spider-Man 2
Legend of Zorro
Transformers
Thunderbirds
Titanic

Theres another there but I can't recall what its from off the top of my head without watching it again lol. Run time is about 13 n a half minutes. Im currently redeveloping a few shots though. There is the first 4 minutes (at present as its being revamped with the newer model) on A2Files' FT section as an exclusive to them :)

Ad'

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Thu May 01, 2008 8:50 am

Thanks, I'll have to give that a look. But what a musical lineup!!! I have a fair number of those soundtracks, and every one that I have is absolutely sweet! But yeah, Back to the Future and Titanic?! For some reason I just find that a little funny (not dissing the music or anything). And Jurassic Park, eh? If I'm not mistaken, John Williams did the soundtracks for the first two JP's, that means that pretty much all of my favorite composers (except David Arnold) are in this. If you ever feel like you need more music, although I know you're not keen on Stargate, I do recommend its soundtrack.

Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis » Thu May 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Phantom wrote:If its the 1 I think it is its the spiderman 3 teaser trailer theme that is made by Immediate Music. Cant recall the exact title though :(
Immediate Music - Serenata =)

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks Atlantis!!!

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Sat May 03, 2008 7:50 pm

The Romulan and Reman GUI are virtually the same in terms of layout and what not.

The race use a Primary layout so the two races GUI layout are the same, the difference so far is that when you have a Romulan vessel selected, as seen in pictures the GUI is a bright green, the Reman GUI is planned to be darker with Reman text littering the GUI areas. But yeah the layout is the same as the Romulans, its just an alternate color scheme to reliterate that the two species are marginally unified in Post-Nemesis.

Ad'

Claydo
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Claydo » Tue May 06, 2008 8:03 pm

can i release my entry for armada2 and still keep it as an entry or not

phasertech
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by phasertech » Thu May 08, 2008 4:29 pm

hey, Phantom! any idea when the meeting will be? my sortof ex-girlfriend is bugging me about the contest every day (i guess she's more excited about it that i am... lol). BTW, although it's after the turn-in period, i have a new version of the revelation if people just want something to oggle at. i've been prety bored lately, so i've just been sitting around making all sorts of ships... if anyone just wants to see them to get some ideas for the future or anything, just let me know!
set a course for the battlefront. maximum warp.
(Captain Tom Bouwman of the USS Midway NCC-22213)

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Thu May 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Taras has taken an emergency leave of absence for personal reasons that I cannot divulge into at this time. (It's up to him if he discloses or not) So I'm just waiting for him to return before I go into details about selecting an all new Enterprise.

A meeting will be held in the near future however :)

Adam,

martian
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by martian » Sun May 11, 2008 1:09 am

Do I detect a pun in there? :lol:

hippy
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by hippy » Tue May 13, 2008 2:23 pm

martian wrote:Do I detect a pun in there? :lol:
I don't think the pun was intended, but yeah it is in there

uss_shanker

Shut up

Post by uss_shanker » Wed May 14, 2008 12:59 am

shut up :twisted: wat are you guys an about pun if phantom saw that hed be angry

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:46 am

I don't think Phantom gets mad that easily. I don't see what there is to be mad about, anyway.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Wed May 14, 2008 1:54 pm

I dnt even see the pun?

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Wed May 14, 2008 3:36 pm

ah, no pun intended then lol