BE THE FIRST TO PLAY STAR TREK : FUTURE TENSE!

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

uss_shanker

LOL

Post by uss_shanker » Fri May 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Lol dis guys a joke whos on about a pun future tense i beleive is for real and it will be released soon. you just have to be patient.

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Re: LOL

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Sun May 25, 2008 8:31 pm

uss_shanker wrote:Lol dis guys a joke whos on about a pun future tense i beleive is for real and it will be released soon. you just have to be patient.
Confusion is not a joke, look at Picard when he was on the USS Stargazer and attacked the Enterprise D.

uss_shanker

only

Post by uss_shanker » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 am

Only because the ferengi was mind controling him with that white device.

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Re: only

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 am

uss_shanker wrote:Only because the ferengi was mind controling him with that white device.
Yeah but he was totally confused lol. -goes and reinacts that fight on bridge commander-

doci7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by doci7 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Only because the ferengi was mind controling him with that white device.
You never know, Picard might have attacked the Enterprise anyway, just to throw everyone off. I really wish I could remember this episode. The Ferengi were never my favorite but I have to commend them for geniusly subverting Picard and using him against the Federation (at least it must have been genius, if even more intelligent races like the Romulans and the Borg would go through the trouble to do it also.) In the Next Generation era, it's almost a badge of honor to be a species who's controlled Picard in one form or another for some length of time.

Claydo
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Claydo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:47 pm

are we gonna find out the winner soon

phasertech
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by phasertech » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:21 pm

i know, it been more than 2 months. it's getting a little bit annoying, having this tuggin at the back of my brain through finals and everything. phantom, do you have an ETA for the list of winners? because it's killin' us all man, not that you don't already know that.
set a course for the battlefront. maximum warp.
(Captain Tom Bouwman of the USS Midway NCC-22213)

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 pm

With the delays with the Future Tense team unknown to how long they'll last. I have spent an hour or so reviewing all submitted designs, from both Email, AFC posts and A2File posts and have narrowed it to 3 designs. The winner is now in the community hands :)

See:

https://www.armadafleetcommand.com/afc/m ... 107c80ad1a

For details :)

Thanks to all that voted :D

AD'