My Enterprise G

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

My Enterprise G

Post by pal23 »

ok people here shes is my version of Enterprise G.

The bottoem part of the ship is meant to be completly black along side with a cloaking device then the main part of the ship is used to attack the enemy the black bottom part of the ship is to be fitted with a phase cloak for stealthy attacks whats on the ship or should be put on the ship is listed below. This is an ultimate battleship for tng era the bing long thing under saucer section is a torpedo launcher jus like the galaxy x class phaser and the bottom part of the ship is a stealth attack destroyer.

jalander Class starship
crew compliment 3000 <-- Main total
saucer section 1000
battledrive section 1000
stealthdrive section 1000
warp 9.9 + transwarp drive
ablative armour
cloaking device
corbomite reflector
sheild regenerater

IMAGE REMOVED. Either post a normal sized image that people can see or don't bother. - Major A Payne
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

ok

Post by pal23 »

sorry if the image was a little smal as i tried to enlarge the picture on paint my pc kept taking ages.
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

managed to zoom in on Paint Shop but I cant see any design, just boxes n squashed spheres :S, try drawing your idea down :) may be better as an entry, there was also no need to create a specific thread, you should have just added to the competition thread as when it comes to us judging we'll be looking at the designs in that thread or those emailed to me
pal23
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Ok

Post by pal23 »

ok i tried to draw it on paper but found it a lil difficult so i decided to use gmax a and milkshape 3d to design my ships so far found them interesting to use. At the mo i am still experimenting with enlarging this picture so paintshop pro is used for the textures cool erm whats program is needed for the tga files etc then n sod? and also thats what i used lol just boxes n squares wich turned out to be preety cool. Ill expriment with paint shop pro if i get the textures right ill give u a message on ere. if iv done the textures how do i add the ship to the game?

sigh u know the rules read them banned from the forums for a week-cecil
Zman
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Ok

Post by Zman »

pal23 wrote:ok i tried to draw it on paper but found it a lil difficult so i decided to use gmax a pirate copy and milkshape 3d (pirate copy) to design my ships so far found them interesting to use.
You'd be lucky if you arn't banned by the end of the day.
My Games:
NR2K3(750+ tracks;5000+ cars)
ST:BC(latest KM-custom) ST:Legacy(custom)
ST:Armada(custom) ST:Armada2(custom)
ST:FO(latest version)
SW:EAW(custom) SW:FOC(custom)
TF2: Name - 086gf
Atlantis
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Atlantis »

Especially as both GMax and MilkShape are freely available by legal means.

If you do have to resort to piracy, do not tell anyone.

To answer your question, TGA files are textures, openable in Paint Shop Pro, and SOD files are the models, which, for most purposes, is not openable.

Get WestWorlds Big Book of Modding (look in the Modding Section or Downloads). Read it. =)
cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 »

@pal23

banned for a week goodbye.
Oh and i see u log in under ur other account not only will i up it to 2 weeks ill delete ur other account see u in a week :)
Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom »

Im also going to respond by saying stop double posting, and posting threads in the wrong forum, the start of this thread should have been posted in the relevant file or Future Tense II as the -G isnt in FT.

Further, double posting in an effort to get a high post score will not be tolerated, use the edit function on ur post if u are the last to make it (if someone posts after you, then by all means issue a 'reply', not create an entirely new topic.

Also admitting and broadcasting that you use pirated software, will get you into trouble, you are lucky to recieve a one-week banishment as you may jeapodize AFC's running if law enforcement officers are monitoring this site.

If you use pirated software keep it to yourself or turn yourself in, you'll find that people like myself and other model makers purchased the programs and for someone to say "I cant do this that and the other, and oh by the way im a pirate" will get you into both trouble, and find that people wont bother to help you. MS3D is fine for modeling armada (its what I use for sods) but trying to model a huge battle ship is stupid and you will fail. My advice which many have taken and now build awesome pieces of work is: start on a shuttle craft, then try something like a light cruiser (eg an akira or even the 1701) then develop your skills before advancing to building a complex unit like a sovereign or something like that,

I'm closing this thread and will be deleting none-related Future Tense threads in this forum without further warning. Learn to post in the correct forums and any queries to the FT team directly should be instant messaged through the site to whomever it may involve.

Adam