klingon special weopon idea

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hms_custody » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:25 am

oblivion that was shankers idea not urs the naceele weapon so stop stealing ideas

USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:30 pm

hms_custody wrote:oblivion that was shankers idea not urs the naceele weapon so stop stealing ideas
lol, u are USS_shanker, or you wouldnt be defending him.
And look at page #2, the first post i made. thats the weapon im refering to.

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am

Im starting to get really sick of this.

Firstly if this is a brainstorm development thread so it doesn't matter, secondly if arguements are continued through another user or a banned user using another account then both accounts will be banned perminantly.

Shanker, Pal, HMS user accounts behave in an orderly fashion as of right now or you'll be banned perminatly as I've had enough of all the desruption. Any more double posts, attacks, defences, or rediculous posts will result in a complete 100% banishment

The line is drawn here, anything else posted will give you a IP address ban from AFC so you wont be able to access it again.

Adam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere that couldnt exist but its right over there?

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 pm

IP bans make me hungry -gnaws on his steak- Anyways, I have a off topic question to ask Phantom (If he doesn't mind lol) I was wondering if you have a high resolution texture for the Enterprise-F you can send me.

Also an on topic response. Was the Klingon Super Weapon ever found? I still think the Super Weapon from Legacy would look good if fired on a large scale, say using damage that would destroy small ships in the blast, but larger ships like the Galaxy and Sovereign can survive, but leaving them badly damaged so they'd have to be repaired, causing you to lose resources and time.

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hms_custody » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:42 am

oblivion im his cusin phantom knows and celziero can you both please explain

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:15 pm

It has been play nice and drop this before either of you gets a perminant ban as I can't be asked with the pathetic squabbling anymore

hms_custody
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by hms_custody » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:35 am

i agree phantom but oblivion is going off topic iv mentioned to cel that oblivion is trying to cause trouble

Phantom
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Phantom » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Oblivion has said freck all to me or posted in regards. IF you post again you'll be perminatly banned as your keeping this debate running

If you can play nice then freck off as you are no longer welcome here.

That is all im going to say on the matter. Any more off topic posts will result in a perminate ban on whomever continues this pointless and futile arguement.

Admin

cecilzero1
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by cecilzero1 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 am

i agree with Adam knock it off before u find urself a ban as i have said Phantom has spoken on the subject remember hes a admin ur not im getting tired of all this squabbling maybe its time to start deleting post to get this subject back on track mad13.gif

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 am

hms_custody. USS_Oblivion. If I see one single reply or thread complaining, bickering, argueing (no matter how minor), you'll both be kicked of this forum. End of story. This will be the one and only warning you receive. I have noticed a pattern between the two of you (and also shanker when he was present on the forum) and I personally don't care how, when or who started this. The consequences will be shared by all those involved so tread very lightly.

I suggest you stay out of each others threads in future.

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:53 pm

MajorPayne wrote:hms_custody. USS_Oblivion. If I see one single reply or thread complaining, bickering, argueing (no matter how minor), you'll both be kicked of this forum. End of story. This will be the one and only warning you receive. I have noticed a pattern between the two of you (and also shanker when he was present on the forum) and I personally don't care how, when or who started this. The consequences will be shared by all those involved so tread very lightly.

I suggest you stay out of each others threads in future.
@MajorPayne

What about my thread in general chat where I got yelled at for wasting posts or something like that?

MajorPayne
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by MajorPayne » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:43 am

Dale. I'm not at libery to comment on that as I didnt' actually read anything and if it was one of the other admins/moderators that dealt with the situation then I wouldn't have needed to step in and say something.

SaiyaJin_Dale
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by SaiyaJin_Dale » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 am

Okay, I was just posting about Tom Paris stealing some designs for his Delta Flyer and he came in like an admin and cussed at me about wasting posts on things that isnt armada related. lol It was kinda annoying trying to have conversations with other people.

USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:51 am

Ok, Back on topic-
1: will some klingon ships have cloaking devices?

2. what about an ion-difluorine pulse, residue stays on the shield of an enemy craft, slowly draining it, then the difluorine starts eating through the hull, and unless it gets to a repair station fast, its going to dissolve (also infectious to other ships) It would make a great klingon weapon.

USS_Oblivion
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Oblivion » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:16 am

Phantom wrote:hmm....

dunno about a 'wash' but a weapon could be rigged to have some sort of titanium errosion cloud or something, if memory serves there was a TNG episode where a BOP and the ENT-D had a similar problem,

cool :D

Will add it to the list :)

Ad'
so, is that going into FT, or not?