Current UEO shiplist

Follow everything for this Star Trek Armada based Total Conversion right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Current UEO shiplist

Post by rodglas » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:14 pm

UEO Orca-Class mine layer. Small armored, fast and lightly armed these boats lay powerful plasma mines in the path of enemy warships.

UEO Trident-Class SSN. On of the most heavily used UEO designs these ships are tough but easy to build. Used to hold the line agianst the massive build up of Macronesia.

UEO Maruder SSN. Small, fast, equiped with the latest in cloaking technology these lightly crewed vessels are amongst the most powerful ships in the ocean. A varient design is also deployed by the Alliance.

UEO Defiance Class Strike Sub. Designed in the wake of seaQuests 2022 disapearance the Defiance was one of the most powerful subs in the ocean for nealry a decade.

UEO Primus Class Battle Sub. Realizing that even SeaQuest could not hold off the Macronesian Alliance forever the UEO build the Primus class.

UEO Navis-16 Special Tactical Submarine. This rare top secret UEO submarine is cleared for full orbital defence satillite recon and control agiving the UEO an unprecidented view and strategic advantage.

UEO SeaQuest Deep Submergence Vehicle. This 1000 foot long submarine is the flagship of the UEO Navy. Lost for over a decade the seaQuest has returned bringing new hope to the beleagered UEO.

These are the main combat units for the UEO at this point. I'll likely add at least one more major unit to the UEO not including subfighters. Anyone is welcome to submit there own concepts for any of the main races (UEO, Macronesia, Confederations and the Choa Dai).

Rod.

USS_Nova
Ensign
Ensign

Post by USS_Nova » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:20 pm

Looks good, I'm looking forward to this mod :)
Its been a while.

DGWilliams
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by DGWilliams » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:16 pm

Wow! Much progress with the UEO fleet. I'm liking that minelayer especially.

EAS_Intrepid
Ensign
Ensign

Post by EAS_Intrepid » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:28 pm

Wow, good subs. I just recommend to make the textures darker. Because in the deep waters of the Atlantic or of the Pacific a ship would not be so bright. Just constructive critics. But the ships are good.
Fighting member of the Four Star Alliance!
It has begun...