The "What is going on?" Update Dec 14, 2005

Follow everything for this Star Trek Armada based Total Conversion right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

The "What is going on?" Update Dec 14, 2005

Post by rodglas » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:48 pm

For those who are interested in seaQuest Armada, just to let you know what's going on with the mod.

Ship contruction is nearly finished, for all sides, the Choa Dai and the Confederations still need a handful of meshed yet but thats all.

Now we just need bases (UEO is virtually complete) and yards to build some of these fine vessels.

I've been working out a detailed "Orders of Battle" for each side in to better help the balancing of the mod but also to get a feel for when each side is done.

Progress

UEO Side - Ships 100%, Stations 90%
MAC Side - Ships 99%, Stations 20%
Choa Dai Side - 60%, Stations 50%
Confed Side - Stations 0%
NORPAC - Ships 99%
NorSea - 80%
Russia - 99%
East Asia - 70%

A lot of the remaining work on the models is adding hardpoints, buildbuttons and wireframes ( :)I could use some help on the wireframes :).

I've changed nearly all the menu screens and they now have a SeaQuest theme.

I'm still haveing problems with getting the modular stations to work with the AI but I'm working on working it out.

No completion date as yet, certainly not this year but hopefully before I start my regular job again in May.

Rod.

Straxus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Straxus » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:43 am

I can do wireframes and build buttons.

Do you have a splash screen for this mod yet?
I was thinking about making a new "badge" that had the seaquest symbol if you needed it. cant remember if I asked this before or not.

rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:06 pm

I do have a splash, its in the files I linked to in the emails i sent you last week.

Basically its just the seaQuest badge with ARMADA where the DSV would be,on a black background. Nothing fancy but I like it.

I'll email you the Confed ships (there are a lot) and you can get work on those if you'd like.

Rod.

Straxus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Straxus » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:22 am

I need to download that this weekend while on my girlfriends highspeed internet connection... (I still have dial up... :cry: )
Not sure what I will get arround to working on until after the holidays... Its a crazy time!