seaquest Armada could use your help

Follow everything for this Star Trek Armada based Total Conversion right here.

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

seaquest Armada could use your help

Post by rodglas » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:48 pm

This is a open invite to anyone willing to help with the seaquest armada mod for Armada 1.

In the the past I have recieved contributions from several talented modders including our own EAS_Intrepid and Straxus but I have been mostly working on the mod alone.

What I need:
modified map objects. Transform nebula into a representation of ocean currents (ie thermoclines) and even planton beds (for the "green" nebula) amongst other ideas

New GUIs for all sides.

Pathing issues. Subs in this game are large so help with physics and pathing would be useful.

Play testing. I need some dedicated people at some point to just play the game and tell me what is wrong with it, what is right with it and such.

optional. Someone willing to organize and possible complete work on the Confederation side (Russian, US, Europe, China)

What I don't need:

ODFers. Most of the ODF work for ships stations and weapons has already been done.

New ships or stations. With the exception of EAS_Is promise of some "realworld" subs. Almost all mesh work is done for ships and stations.

With help I can have this mod done by summer I'd hope.

Rod.

WarrenG12
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by WarrenG12 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 pm

i would be more than willing to test it out for ya.....bout all i can offer right nw since i am working on my mod for A1 and working on Bryan's BOTF reloaded mod for A2....how ever i have a spare laptop here and can dedicate it totesting for u

rodglas
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by rodglas » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:16 pm

Thanks for repling Warren.

I'm hoping for people who can be a little more dedicated as in willing to help in more then one area. But if that doesn't occur I'd be happy to have you as a play tester.

Rod.